Hut

I handed Lukas my cookie. "Thanks, Jesse." Lukas said before starting to eat it. I sat down next to Lukas with Reuben and stared into the fire. A yawn escaped me, and Lukas looked at me. "You should get some sleep." Lukas said. I only yawned again, causing Lukas to laugh a bit. "Goodnight, Lukas." I said, lying down on the ground and closing my eyes. "Goodnight, Jesse." Lukas said. That was the last thing I heard before falling asleep.

~Lukas's POV~

Axel, Olivia and Reuben just went to sleep. I couldn't sleep. I looked at Jesse, who was lying next to me, asleep. I gently pushed a piece of her hair in front of her face behind her ear. She smiled, and I smiled. She really was beautiful. Her smiled faded as she started shivering. I took off my jacket and lay it on Jesse. She instantly snuggled into my jacket and her smile returned. I yawned, and I lay down next to Jesse. Sleep overcame me, and I fell asleep.

~Morning~

I yawned. I was about to get up, but something seemed to be holding me. Opening my eyes, I found myself face to face with Lukas. He had his arms wrapped around my waist, and he was keeping me right next to him. I squeaked in embarrassment. Lukas was starting to wake up, and in doing so was pulling me closer to him. He pulled me close enough to where we could almost kiss, if I didn't try to make sure I wasn't. Instead, a little head pushed my head closer to Lukas, and he opened his eyes as our lips touched. I started blushing bright red. We quickly pulled away and I sat up, putting my head in my hands in embarrassment. "Jess, I'm sorry! I didn't do that on purpose!" Lukas tried explaining. I didn't need him to. He must've fallen asleep close enough to me where he would accidentally wrap me in his arms. And the kiss, I knew who was the culprit of that. You are so dead, Reuben. "Jess?" Lukas asked. I looked up from my hands and saw Lukas in front of me. I was embarrassed, more so than normal, because I had a crush on Lukas. He gently pulled me closer, and I blushed. "Jess, I have to tell you something." Lukas began. I only stared at him as the red blush continued. "I-I love you." Lukas admitted.

I was now only a few centimeters away from kissing Lukas again. If Lukas was going to make a move, I didn't let him. I gently pressed my lips to his, closing my eyes. Lukas melted into the kiss, and after a few moments, I heard someone clear their throat. We pulled away and looked up at where the sound came from, and saw Axel standing over us. "We have to go. If you aren't preoccupied." he said before walking out of the hut. Olivia was already out and Reuben followed Axel. Lukas and I stood up and walked out of the hut. "Let's go." Olivia said, and we started walking.