10K Special

The Order was hanging out in their fortress. Sitting around, doing nothing. "I'm booooooored," Petra groaned from her spot on the sofa. "Well, we could-" Lukas started.

"PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!"

Everyone slowly turned to look at Jesse. She slapped her hands over her mouth. "I didn't say that on purpose!" she squeaked. The others raised an eyebrow. "So someone made you say it?" Ivor scoffed. "YES!" Jesse replied. "Jesse, that's impossi-" "NO IT ISN'T!"

Everyone looked around for the source of the voice. "Sorry, you won't find me. I'm on the other side of the wall!" "What wall?" Axel asked. "The fourth wall. I am currently watching you guys and writing down what you do and making you do some things."

"HA! As if!" J shouted. He suddenly punched himself in the face with his own fist. "WHAT THE-" J cried. "See~?" "I really don't like that tone or fact," Lukas gulped. "Heheheheheh...." "THAT LAUGH IS EVIL! EVERYONE RUN!" Ivor cried. The group tried to run but found they were planted to their places. "Why can't I escape?!" Jesse cried. "That would be moi." "Could you let us go?!" Olivia asked. "Maybe."

Jesse pulled up again, this time with so much force, it sent her to land on a certain blonde, sending them both sprawling on the floor. Jesse quickly tried pushing herself up off of Lukas but, once again, found she couldn't move. "Ooooooooh this is getting juicy!" "Could you stop?!" Jesse exclaimed.

Lukas' cheeks were burning red as he stared up at Jesse, asking why did this admin person thing want this to happen. "And by the way, the rest of y'all give Lukas and Jesse some privacy!"

With that, the others disappeared into thin air.

Jesse and Lukas still couldn't move up, making them assume that they were stuck in this position no matter what. But, that was proven wrong when, after almost fifteen fricking minutes, Jesse's arms gave way under her and caused her to fall onto Lukas.

"Sorry!"

"H-Hi?"

Lukas stared into Jesse's green eyes with his own blue ones. Those bright green orbs, so full of happiness and laughter every day, shining like emeralds. Lukas desperately tried to avoid situations like this, where he and Jesse would be alone because he was scared.

No, he wasn't scared of her.

He was scared of being rejected by her.

It was during these moments when his anxiety started to rise, and he tried to conceal his true feelings for the ebony haired girl. He just wasn't ready to tell her his true feelings. Lukas didn't know when he'd be ready.

Jesse stared into Lukas' blue eyes, growing captivated by how they shone like aquamarine gemstones. She'd always felt at ease with Lukas, and she never really understood why he, at rare times, looked like he was nervous and wanted to leave.

This always confused and hurt Jesse. They'd been friends for so long now, but Lukas seemed like he was scared of her at times. It also hurt because Jesse had fallen in deep.

Fallen deeply in love with the blonde.

(I'm cheesy, I know)

And so, staring into Lukas' eyes, Jesse couldn't help but lean forward and gently press her lips to his.

Lukas' eyes widened as Jesse gently pressed her lips to his. His blush only grew redder and redder. It was only a moment before Lukas melted into the kiss, closing his eyes tight.

Only a few moments had passed when they pulled away. Their cheeks were bright red. "L-Lukas I-I-I'm sorry!" Jesse quickly squeaked. Lukas gently cupped Jesse's cheek with his hand. "Don't be," he replied with a smile. Jesse smiled as she gently kissed Lukas again.