Hello~Part 2

I drank my Potion of Leaping before backing up to get a running start. Axel, Olivia and Reuben were distracting the Witherstorm with builds and fireworks, and I saw them look at me. I drew strength from the trust they were placing in me, and I ran forward. Once I reached the edge of the cliff I jumped, leaping so high up, I felt like I was flying. I landed in the hole the Endermen had torn in the Witherstorm. Once I was inside, I cautiously walked forward until I reached the heart of the Storm. On a pillar, in the middle of the room, was the Command Block. I walked up the pillar to the Command Block and grabbed my sword. I struck the Command Block and the Witherstorm shook, knocking me off the platform. Tentacles surrounded the Command Block, and I stood up. I walked forward, slashing any tentacle that tried to come close. I eventually reached the Command Block and struck it again. This time, the Witherstorm turned the whole room upside down. The Command Block was still on its pillar, but it was hanging from the roof. I started climbing up the walls and onto a black ledge. It moved, and I fell down. It was a head of the Witherstorm.

I hid from it and tried to thinking up a plan. "Command Block is on the roof... A Witherstorm head... Tractor beam.... Wait! Tractor beam!" I exclaimed. I ran out into the open and let the tractor beam suck me up towards the Witherstorm head. Once I was close enough, I slashed the head's eye, blinding it and preventing it from using its tractor beam. I climbed onto the head and looked at the flailing tentacles surrounding the Command Block. I leapt, and grabbed the tentacle closest to me. But it wrapped around my waist and the Command Block started glowing. It showed me pictures of what was happening down on the ground below. I saw Olivia, Axel and Reuben, being sucked into a tractor beam. I then saw Lukas appear with the Ocelots. They launched fireworks to distract the Witherstorm, and they continued to distract it after Olivia, Axel and Reuben were free. It started showing me images of what would happen if I failed, and I couldn't stop the pictures. I started flailing my sword, searching for the Command Block to give it the final hit. I heard a clash, and the pictures stopped. I felt myself falling down into the hole below, to the ground.

~Lukas's POV~

"Distract the Witherstorm!" I called to the Ocelots. They nodded and continued to distract it. I turned to Olivia, Axel and Reuben. My breathe hitched when I realized Jesse wasn't with them. "Where's Jesse?" I asked. Before the others could tell me, the Witherstorm shrieked in pain. We turned to look at the Witherstorm, and it started to fall apart and fall to the ground. After it fell, I saw people climbing out of the Witherstorm. "Oh no... Jesse!" Olivia exclaimed. My heart stopped for a few moments. She was in the Witherstorm? I ran towards the remains of the storm and frantically searched for the familiar ebony-haired and emerald-eyed girl. Eventually, I saw something or someone stuck under a tentacle. I ran towards them, and saw Jesse. I pushed the tentacle off of Jesse and kneeled beside her. I held her in my arms. "Jess?" I whispered. Her eyes were closed, and she didn't seem to breathe. "Jess, it's me, Lukas, get up. Please... I'm okay... I have to know that you're okay..." I pleaded. She still didn't move, and I felt all life drain from me. "N-No... Jess, get up... Please..." I pleaded.

I gently cupped her right cheek with my hand, and I felt tears fall down my cheeks. They landed on Jesse's black hair, and she didn't wake up. I closed my eyes and cried. I promised her I would be okay, and she didn't get to see me again. I heard the others run up and start crying. Jesse died a hero, saving the world, but she wouldn't get to see the world after being saved. I then felt a small movement, and I opened my tear-filled eyes and looked at Jesse. Her eyes opened suddenly and she sat up quickly, kissing me in the process. I hugged her as we kissed. We pulled away after a moment and I gently cupped Jesse's cheek. "I thought I lost you..." I whispered. "You made me a promise, and I intend on keeping my side." Jesse replied with a smile. I smiled and hugged her again, and she hugged me. Axel, Olivia and Reuben walked forward and hugged Jesse. The people started cheering, for Jesse, for her friends, for the world being saved. Jesse looked at me with her emerald eyes and she smiled. I smiled back, happy to be reunited with the girl I loved.