The Games

"We need to attack from above! But to do that one of us needs to distract him!"

BuilderGirl101 turned to look at her friend CatGuy200. "I'll attack from above. You distract him!" BuilderGirl called to her friend before running off to a staircase that led up to the roof of a building. She stopped at the edge of the roof, looking down below to see CatGuy keeping the monster distracted for her. She got out her knife in one hand and pistol in the other. After checking to make sure her knife was sharp and her gun was loaded, she looked down below her to see CatGuy get knocked back into a wall by the monster. BuilderGirl's lush forest green gaze blazed like fire. She wouldn't let her friend get hurt! With a shout, she jumped off the roof. She fired her gun at the monster before landing on it, every bullet hitting the weak point. BuilderGirl grabbed her knife firmly in her hand before plunging it into the weak point, making the monster cry out in pain.

The monster dropped to the ground, dead. BuilderGirl looked at CatGuy, who was struggling to stand up. She ran over and held her hand out, which he took gratefully. They looked at the monster, a smile on their faces. They had just won their biggest battle together. "Let's head back, finish this quest before we log out," CatGuy said. "Well, let's go then!" BuilderGirl replied as she sped off. CatGuy followed, close behind. They eventually reached the quest giver, finished the quest and got their reward, and looked at each other. "I'll see ya later," BuilderGirl said. "Wait!" CatGuy exclaimed. BuilderGirl turned her confused gaze to her friend. "What?" she asked. "I-I was wondering if we could meet sometime soon. Not in the game, but in real life," CatGuy replied. BuilderGirl bit her lip. She had always been told to never meet anyone she met online in real life, but this was her friend.

"How about we FaceTime each other? It's the next best thing since I've been raised to never meet someone I met online in real life," she replied. CatGuy nodded excitedly. "Sure! My FaceTime is the same account name as it is in this game," CatGuy told BuilderGirl. "Same with mine. Now, I gotta get to sleep. I'll talk to you tomorrow, it's the weekend," BuilderGirl replied. They nodded to each other before logging out.

Jesse pushed the rem drive (Aphmau fans will get this) up onto her head. She sat up on her bed and looked around, recognizing her room. Her laptop was sitting on her desk, showing the symbol of the game she just logged out from. The screen turned black, signifying it shut down. Jesse lay back down on her bed and crawled under the covers, already in her pajamas. She flicked the light switch off, and the room went dark. Her eyes closed and she almost immediately fell asleep.

Jesse woke up to the sound of her ringtone of "My Shot" from Hamilton. She sleepily grabbed her phone and checked out who was calling her, but upon reading the name, she jumped out of bed. "Oh no, oh no, oh no! I slept in, how can CatGuy see me for the first time looking like I just got out of bed!?" Jesse exclaimed. She had no other choice but to accept the FaceTime call and put it onto her laptop. So she quickly ran her fingers through her black hair to make it more presentable before pressing the 'accept call' button on her phone then pressing a different button to send the FaceTime to her laptop. Jesse sat in her swivel chair just as the screen showed the FaceTime with CatGuy on the screen.

It honestly surprised Jesse when she saw him. He looked like the person who would be out playing games like football or soccer with friends, which he would have a ton of. CatGuy had bright blonde hair that looked neatly brushed, sea blue eyes that always seemed to have a glimmer in them with a white T-shirt with magenta stripes. Jesse felt like she wasn't ready at all to have him see her, especially in the state she was in. CatGuy's eyes widened as he saw BuilderGirl for the first time. "BuilderGirl?" he asked. "Yeah, it's me CatGuy...." Jesse replied quietly. They stayed silent for a few moments. "I guess I'm not what you're expecting...." Jesse said. "N-No! You're more than I was expecting!" CatGuy exclaimed. "Really?" Jesse asked, brightening up. "Yeah!" CatGuy replied. "Well, you're certainly something I didn't expect," Jesse said. "Really? What makes you say that?" CatGuy asked. "Well, just by your looks I would assume you would be some sporty, famous, popular guy who would much rather be playing football or soccer with some of his many friends," Jesse replied.