Sacrifice~Outcome 2

I looked at Herobrine, standing only thirty feet away. He held his sword in his hand, his white eyes glowing. Herobrine kidnapped my friends. Olivia, Petra, Axel, J, Ivor, Harper, Gabriel, Ellegaard, Magnus, Soren and Lukas. I was here fighting Herobrine, trying to save my friends and the world. He charged towards me, and I ran towards him. Our swords clashed, a resounding echo filling the whole castle of the evil man. He tried to jab at me, but I dodged. I blocked another attack and got ready for more.

~Meanwhile~

I desperately tried to escape my chains, but it was impossible. I was here with the others. Herobrine kidnapped us. Now, he was going to kill Jesse. "Lukas, stop. It's no use." J said. I couldn't give up so easily! All of a sudden, an echo reached us. It sounded like two swords clashing, in battle. We all locked gazes. The battle had started, and someone had made the first move. I was desperately trying to escape my chains again, only thinking about Jesse. The chains suddenly dissolved, and I was free. I tried to get the chains off the others, but it wasn't working. "Go help Jesse, she'll need your help more." J said. I nodded before running up the stairs, to the throne room of Herobrine.

~Jesse's POV~

I fell back onto the ground, my sword laying on the ground near the entrance. Herobrine stood over me, his sword in hand, a smirk of triumph on his face. "Goodbye, Jesse." he said. He brought his sword up to kill me, and I closed my eyes, preparing to see those who have died. Instead of feeling pain, I felt someone wrap their arms around me, and I heard two grunts of pain. Opening my eyes revealed a scene I both wanted, yet not, to ever see.

Herobrine had my sword dug into his chest, where his heart was. He backed up and fell down, blood pouring from his wound. He had dropped his sword, which was lying on the ground, blood soaking the tip. Lukas was holding me in his arms, a stab wound in his stomach. A thin trail of blood seeped past his lips as he opened his blue eyes and looked at me. He fell back, and I kneeled beside him, tears streaming down my cheeks. "Lukas, don't you dare close your eyes and leave me! We'll get help, you'll be okay! If you aren't, th-then I'll hate you!" I cried, every word tearing my heart. Lukas lifted his head up a bit, his hand gently cupping my cheek. "No you won't...." Lukas whispered, his blue eyes growing duller, losing their shine. My hands went to his, holding his hand on my cheek. His blue eyes closed as his head fell back, his hand fell limp, his eyes never seeing anything ever again.

Tears streamed down my cheeks as I felt cold fill Lukas's hand. He was dead. I closed my eyes and tried to preserve the last memory I had of Lukas alive. "I-I love you..." I whispered. A few moments later a golden glow shined. Opening my eyes revealed a soft golden glow at Lukas's wound. The golden glow dissipated and the wound was gone. I gently touched the wound, thinking it would be a hallucination, but it wasn't. Warmth returned to Lukas's hand. I turned my gaze back at Lukas's face, and I pleaded that it was true. His blue eyes slowly opened and looked at me. "Jess...?" he whispered. "Lukas!" I cried, wrapping my arms around his neck and hugging him. He hugged me back. "I-I thought I lost you..." I whispered. "It's okay, I'm fine now. Herobrine is gone." Lukas said. A smile spread across my face as I knew Lukas and I would never be separated again.

~Ten years later~

I watched as Lukas Jr. and Julia played. Lukas sat next to me on the couch, his arm wrapped around my shoulders. Eight months after Lukas almost died, our twin children were born. We were so happy, and are still. So much has changed since that day ten years ago. J and Petra got married, and have an eight year old girl named Piera. Axel and Olivia are married and have a nine year old boy named Austin. Ivor and Harper got married and adopted a pair of ten year old twins named Dylan and Harmony. The town had also grown a lot bigger, with more people moving here. The group had to move to their own houses, considering it would be easier to raise our families that way instead of still living in the fortress. Sometimes we go there, but it isn't very often considering we have much more important responsibilities. Before all this, when I was just a normal girl, I thought my life couldn't get any better.

But it did.