Nightmare

Before we start, I just wanted to make mention I edited the chapter slightly. Some people asked me to edit something else in, and I've procrastinated a LOT, but here it is! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~

I found myself on the ground outside of Soren's fortress, the Witherstorm above me. Wait, what? I'm supposed to be in that thing! I looked around until I saw Olivia and Axel.

Reuben and Lukas were nowhere to be seen. Lukas was supposed to be down here, distracting the Witherstorm with my friends. I ran over to my friends. "Guys, where's-" I was cut off when the Witherstorm roared in pain. It started to fall apart, falling to the ground. I heard a shout of a person, and the alarmed squeal of a pig.

I quickly ran to the water where I was supposed to land, and saw Reuben swim out. All of the puzzle pieces started to fall into place. I ran, ran past the people and the rubble, until I came to the spot Reuben was supposed to lay. Instead, I saw someone there I never wanted to see there.

I ran closer and kneeled beside the man. I gently set his head on my lap, waiting for him to open his eyes. He coughed, and managed to open his eyes a bit.

"J-Jess...?" he whispered.

I quietly shushed him, using my hand to hold his cheek, and the other to brush his blonde hair out of his face. "J-Jess... I-I need... to tell you... something..." he gasped. "Shh, it's okay. Save your strength," I whispered. He ignored me, and tried to say something. "J-Jess... I-I need a tailor....." he whispered. I smiled ever so slightly at his remark. "There's...... that smile......" he whispered. His eyes closed, and his head fell back. His body fell limp, and it started to grow cold.

"N-No... No. No! NO! PLEASE, OPEN YOUR EYES! PLEASE! Please... N-No.... Please.... Please Lukas....."

I jolted awake. I looked around, and found myself in my room. Tears were falling down my cheeks.

I immediately jumped out of bed and ran to the room across the hall from mine. I opened the door, and walked to the side of the bed. I breathed a sigh of relief and sunk down to sit on the edge of the bed, seeing the familiar blonde-haired face.

The blonde opened his eyes, and his gaze fell on me. "Jess? What's wrong?" he asked, sitting up. "I-It was just a nightmare," I admitted, looking away.

Lukas gently wrapped me in a hug, and I felt safe and comforted in his arms. "Jess, what happened?" Lukas asked. "I-I dreamed I was at Soren's fortress, when we were taking down the Witherstorm. You and Reuben fell from the Witherstorm after the Command Block was destroyed. But, Reuben landed in water. Y-you landed-" I cut myself off, crying. It was too horrible a thought, let alone words.

Lukas gently pulled out of the hug, and he gently cupped my cheek with his hand. He wiped away some of the tears with his thumb, and I managed a small smile. "Did I say anything?" he asked. "Y-yeah. Y-You told me you needed a tailor, before, y'know..." I replied, looking at the ground.

"Well, that'll never happen. You know why?"

I looked up at Lukas, confused and curious. He gently smiled at me.

"I love you, Jess......"

Before I could react, Lukas had leaned forward, gently pressing his lips to mine.

I was shocked, Lukas loved me? I put my hands on his shoulders as I melted into the kiss.

We pulled away after a few moments, and I started blushing. "L-Lukas, I-I-I'm sor-" I was cut off when Lukas gently put a finger to my lips.

"There's nothing to be sorry about."

I leaned closer and our lips touched again. That nightmare seemed a far way off now.