April Fools

I am so sorry for writing this. I was laughing the whole time.

Jesse was excited. Today was one of her most favorite days of the year. What day is it?

It's April Fools Day!

She had planned pranks for her friends today. And she was gonna have fun with them.

~Later~

Axel was going to sit on his seat in the living room. The others, Olivia, Petra, Lukas, Ivor, Jesse and J, were already there, sitting on the couches and floor. He sat down.

Pffffffftttttt......

Everyone's eyes went wide. Axel started blushing. "Axel.....?" Olivia asked questioningly. All of a sudden Jesse burst out laughing. "What's so funny?" Petra asked. J's face grew very knowing. "April Fools!" Jesse exclaimed, bursting out laughing. Everyone stayed silent, remembering the day. "Oh, no....." J whispered.

~Later~

Olivia was working on a new redstone machine. "Some redstone here, a repeater there...." she muttered. She placed the finishing parts on the machine. "Annnnnnd..... Done!" Olivia said. She walked over to the lever to turn it on and flipped it, waiting for the machine to turn on.

Nothing happened.

"Huh? I was sure I got it correct. Why didn't it work?" Olivia muttered, inspecting the machine. She saw a repeater was not on the correct setting. "Huh? I swear this was on the correct setting last I checked...." Olivia muttered, flipping it to its correct setting. She walked back and turned on the lever again, but it still didn't work.

Olivia repeated the process over and over and over again. Every time something was out of place, even though Olivia knew she had done the machine correctly. Eventually, Ellegaard came along, after Olivia had called her for some help with the machine. "What is it, Olivia?" Ellegaard asked, walking up to a very confused Olivia. "I don't know! I know I made this machine correctly, but every time I try to turn it on it doesn't work! So when I go back to check it out I find something wrong every time!" Olivia exclaimed, her voice full of exasperation. "Hey, let's check this whole thing over, make sure everything is in place, and we'll test it again. If that doesn't work we'll find the problem," Ellegaard said. The two did a double-check over the machine before going back to the lever. "Here it goes...." Olivia muttered, flipping the switch.

The machine still didn't work.

Both redstone engineers were stumped until they heard a sound.

Soft giggling.

Both recognized the voice.

~Later~

Petra was training in the training room the Order had. She leaped up to slash the dummy with her sword, but she was somehow stopped. Her sword clashed with nothing but air, but the air somehow was holding her sword back. A force pushed her back, leaving the orange haired woman confused. Petra tried to attack the dummy again, but she was once again stopped. This process continued for the next few minutes until Petra heard a sound.

A sound she recognized.

The soft giggles of one of her friends.

~Later~

Ivor was in his potion lab. Mixing potions, trying new recipes, whatnot. He turned away from his potion he was working on for a second to grab the next ingredient. When he turned back, a small explosion greeted him. His face and front were covered with black soot. He wiped the soot away and looked at the potion curiously. Could it be the potion just couldn't be unattended for a second, otherwise it'd explode? He tried the experiment again, except this time the potion turned a dark gray color. He took the vial and turned to a yellow flower in a small pot. He poured a few drops of the liquid into the dirt of the flower pot, looking closely to see its effects. Almost immediately the flower started wilting, falling down. Ivor sighed, realizing the potion must be a dangerous one, one which had unpredictable effects. He turned around from the flower, about to make another potion, when he heard a small voice.