PAMA

I ripped out the Redstone Heart from PAMA's core. It shouted no, but it faded away. I looked at Lukas, who fell to the ground, unconscious. "Lukas!" I exclaimed. I dropped the Redstone Heart onto the platform as I jumped down and grabbed Lukas before he fell over the edge. I stood up and put Lukas on my back before grabbing the Redstone Heart and starting to climb back up to the central area. I was almost up, and I saw Harper disappear up the stairs to go get Ivor and Petra. I managed the last step before carefully setting Lukas down on the ground. "L-Lukas?" I whispered. Please, please let him wake up. He didn't open his eyes, let alone breathe. Tears started to fall down my cheeks. "P-Please, Lukas.... Don't leave me...." I pleaded. He still didn't move. "N-No.... This is all my fault.... It's all my fault.... If I hadn't had been too slow, you would be alive here with me...." I whispered. I gently touched my forehead to Lukas's, tears falling down my cheeks as I cried.

After a minute, I thought I heard Lukas sigh. His blue eyes jolted wide open and he sat up quickly, accidentally kissing me in the process. He quickly pulled away, and we both blushed bright red. "J-Jess, I'm s-s-sorry! I-I didn't mea-" Lukas was cut off by me. I gently pressed my lips to his, shocking him. He used one hand to hold my head as he melted into the kiss. We pulled away, and I whispered, "I'm just glad you're okay." Lukas smiled and kissed me again. Other than what had just happened in this world, this was a perfect night.

~Petra's POV~

I ran after Harper with Ivor close behind. Were Lukas and Jesse okay? Did they get hurt? I ran into Harper when she came to an abrupt stop, and Ivor ran into me. "Harper? What's going on?" I asked. Harper didn't reply, so Ivor and I stepped beside Harper. We followed her gaze and saw Lukas kissing Jesse. "I think they're fine." Ivor said.