Blind Date

"I told you, I want to fall in love with someone I know. Not be set up on a blind date with a guy I have no clue about!" I exclaimed to my so-called friends. "Come on, Jesse. I'm sorry, but you've never shown any interest in guys so far. We thought the only way you would fall in love is if you are set up on a blind date with one." Olivia said. I sighed. If they only knew. "You have got to get ready, make sure you dress in something nice, please. Your date is soon." Petra said. I sighed again and walked to where my room was. I closed my door and walked over to my closet, looking around. I grabbed and put on a dress that had a black skirt, white top, black polka dots on the top, with a brown belt around my waist (Picture above). After I put on my black flats I walked over to my vanity and started brushing my hair. After my hair was brushed out, I styled it. (Picture below, 3rd from left to right)

I walked out of my room and closed the door behind me

I walked out of my room and closed the door behind me. Petra and Olivia were waiting there for me. They both gasped when they saw me. "Jesse, you look amazing!" Olivia squealed. "Well, come on. We gotta go. But first, we gotta put this on." Petra said, holding up a blindfold. "Come on, how can I be sure you won't make me run into things?" I asked. "You just have to trust us." Olivia replied. The two put the blindfold on, covering my eyes. They took my two hands and started leading me out of our home, leading me somewhere. After a few minutes, the two stopped. They let go of my hands and took off the blindfold. I found myself in a small clearing, a small picnic for two. Near the edge of the clearing was a young man. He had a leather jacket on with dark blue jeans. His back was turned to me, and I saw a blindfold around his head. I turned around and saw Petra and Olivia. They motioned to me, pushing their hands toward the young man. I took a deep breath before walking towards the man. As I grew closer, I noticed the man had golden blonde hair.

I reached him and gently undid the blindfold. It fell into the man's hand, and he turned around. I froze up, realizing who it was. Standing before me, was Lukas. His blue eyes widened in shock as they met mine. "L-L-L-Lukas?!" I exclaimed. "J-J-Jess?!" Lukas exclaimed. I started blushing bright red. When this date was done, Petra and Olivia were so dead. "So, uh, I guess you're the one J and Axel set me up on a date with." Lukas said, running his hand through his hair, laughing nervously. "Y-Yeah, I guess so." I agreed, letting out a small, nervous laugh. I looked down at the ground, embarrassed. Normally this would be a dream come true for me, on a date with the guy I love, but not like this. As in, being set up like this. If it was me asking him out, or him asking me out, then it would be a dream come true. Lukas gently took my hands in his, making me look up at him. His blue eyes were gentle, and a light red blush dusted his cheeks. He gave me a gentle smile, which comforted me, before we walked to the small picnic setting. We sat down on the red and white checkered blanket. Hopefully this date will go better than what I think it's gonna turn out like.

~Later~

I giggled. Lukas was telling me some of his puns, mostly including cat puns, and honestly, they were AMAZING. "Lukas, please, stop! I'm dying of laughter!" I exclaimed while giggling uncontrollably. "But I don't want to stop! But then again, if you died, it would be a cat-tastrophe!" Lukas replied. I swear, if Lukas didn't stop, I wasn't going to ever stop laughing. "Lukas, please, stop!" I pleaded in between giggles. "All right, fine, I'll stop. For now." Lukas replied. I finally stopped giggling, but it took so much self-control. Lukas and I sat there in silence, the moon shining down. Lukas stood up and held out his hand to me. "Dance with me." he said. "I-I can't." I replied, looking at the ground, putting my hand on my arm. I snuck a small glance back at Lukas and saw hurt shining in his eyes. "I-I don't know how." I admitted. He gently took my hands and helped my stand up. "I'll teach you." he said.

He gently moved my hands, that way one was on his shoulder and the other was holding one of his hands. The other was placed on my waist. He started moving, and I tried my best to follow. We moved slowly, just stepping around. Eventually, we were dancing faster. Lukas twirled me around, and it felt like we were walking on clouds. We slowed, eventually stopping, and we stood there, his hands wrapped around my waist, and mine on his chest. Then, Lukas whispered something that made my heart start racing.

"Jess, I'm glad it was you."

He leaned closer, and our lips touched. Was this really happening? Or was this just a dream? I moved my hands to wrap around his neck, and I melted into the kiss. If this was a dream, I wanted to never wake up. After a moment, we pulled away. His eyes met mine, and I felt comforted by the blue depths. One of his hands gently held my cheek, and I felt like my heart would explode, it was racing so fast. "I love you, Jess." Lukas whispered. "I love you too, Lukas." I whispered. Our lips touched again, and I felt like my whole life was perfect.

I guess I won't kill Petra and Olivia for setting me up.