Holy moly

Alright, I'm gonna recap on the end scene after episode 4 of season 2 of MCSM. I'll also give my thoughts on what happens and my theory for the next episode. If you haven't watched/played the game and don't want spoilers, you should leave now.

The rest of you enjoy.

~~~~~~~~

The door to the fortress' treasure room opened, allowing a young man with blonde hair to walk into the room where another person already was. He walked closer and the other young woman didn't move.

"Jesse? Oh man, I'm so glad to see you!"

The obsidian-haired girl didn't reply or give any indication she heard Lukas. The blonde's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. He took another step forward.

"Jess, where are the others?"

A smirk formed on Jesse's lips.

She turned around to face Lukas. Her eyes glowed red.

Thump!

And that's when everything went black.

~~~~~~~~

Soooooooooooooooo

That just happened.

Yeaaaaaaah

I was NOT expecting that at all.

But HOLY CRAPAZOID JESSE AND HER FRIENDS STARTED OUT JUST LIKE HOW ROMEO AND HIS FRIENDS DID!

This episode literally put me on a rollercoaster of feels. It was just all over the place. From Jack to Radar to Petra to Lluna giving Jesse the 'look' if Jesse says she isn't Lluna's owner, UGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

TELLTALE WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO MY EMOTIONS?!?!?!

So, my idea for the next episode is that it's quite literally the final battle. Jesse leads her team into Beacontown, intent on defeating Romeo once and for all. But, when she gets there, she is shocked to find her beloved town has been turned completely upside-down. As well as hearing her friend Lukas arrived in Beacontown but disappeared after going to check on 'Jesse'. She confronts 'Jesse' with her team, including Harper and Ivor, right in front of the whole town, exposing Romeo's lies. It is now a battle of words and memories as Jesse tries showing Romeo that this isn't the right thing to do, resorting to Fred's secret 'weapon' or #potato451 (at least I think that's the number........). But, things don't go as planned when Nurm arises with the Admin's powers. Romeo rushes to free Lukas with Petra as Jesse faces off against Nurm, who is ready for revenge on Romeo. The battle is fierce, but, eventually, Jack is forced to fight his own friend. The fight is intense, but, with the help of the team, they prevail over Nurm, freeing him from the Admin powers and the worlds are ushered into a time of peace..........

Sooooo what do you think? What are your theories? What choices did you choose? Add onto my ideas and theory, and discuss with others.