Random

I got this idea because a 'friend' of mine and I were talking, before he started dissing Lukesse and made a horrible story up. So, this is my payback.

Lukas and Jesse looked at each other, their eyes full of love. I watched from my spot on the other side of the fourth wall, smiling. Then, a hole in the wall caught my eye. I ran towards it, and saw my friend Adi (this isn't his real name, its a nickname since no one can pronounce his real name), creeping through the bushes on the other side of the wall, making his way slowly towards Jesse and Lukas. "You trying to mess with my ship? Time to get to work." I said, cracking my knuckles. I crept through the hole and through the bushes, getting closer and closer and closer. Adi was peeking through the bushes, about to make his move. But, I grabbed him and pulled him away from the bushes, tackling him to the ground. Bad part is, the dang bushes made a LOT of noise. "Who's there?" Jesse called. 'Uh oh....' I thought. I snuck a small look through the bushes and the two saw me. "Sorry about this! I'm just having a little chat with my friend!" I called back, before disappearing back into the bushes.

I looked back at Adi, and I was so angry. "You. Are. Dead." I said. He looked frightened, and he managed to escape my grasp and start running out of the bushes, towards Lukas and Jesse. "Oh no you don't!" I shouted, running after him. I ignored Jesse and Lukas as I ran past them, catching up to Adi. It only took a moment to tackle him to the ground again, and start dragging him by the ear back to the fourth wall. As I passed Lukas and Jesse, I said, "Heh, sorry about this. Adi was trying to ruin my ship."

Both exclaimed, "What?!" I smiled, before turning away and going back to the fourth wall. Never will I forget the looks on their faces. Both were blushing bright red, and they looked at each other, so embarrassed. I dragged Adi through the fourth wall and hissed, "Don't you DARE break the fourth wall and ruin my ship. I'M the fanfic author. I choose what happens. Not you. Now, don't you have to go play with your friend?" Adi looked frightened and he ran away. I turned back to the fourth wall and quickly repaired it, before watching Lukas and Jesse again.

"U-U-U-Uhhhhh......" Lukas stammered, blushing bright red. Jesse stood on tiptoes and gently kissed Lukas's cheek.

Lukas.exe has stopped working

I smiled bright, because I had just saved my ship, and because my ship was sailing. Oh, how I love shipping.