The Accident

I woke up to bright lights above me and intense pain in my chest. I could tell I was no longer on the ground but instead in a hospital room. There were beeps all around me but I couldn't move my head. My body felt all disjointed, as if I was in a dream like sequence.

"So your awake" a voice to my left said. I couldn't speak, my voice wouldn't work. I just blinked my eyes trying to let them know I was there. I hated not being able to talk but for now I just listened.

The voice chuckled "It's okay, you've had a rough few days. Your in the hospital, you were in a very bad accident." With that news I fell asleep wondering what had happened to by Aunt & Uncle and why on earth that voice sounded so familiar.

~~Lin's POV~~

"So yeah V she woke up about 30 minutes ago but she didn't stay awake long. No I didn't tell her much more than she was in a bad accident and that she was at the hospital. Okay I'll try and sleep, Chris is coming by later and I should be able to come home then. I love you too" I said as I hung up the phone.

I looked over at the young girl in the bed and sighed. How had she been smiling and laughing not four days ago. Now she lay in the bed, hooked up to all kinds of machines. She had no idea just how much her life had changed. I hoped I would be there when she finally awoke, I wanted to help break the news to her. After all it was I who had found her moments after the accident happened.

~~~FLASHBACK~~~

"LIN...LIN...LIN" the crowd called out my name as I walked out the stage door. We had just finished our performance and had met some of the people funding the show backstage. I was now on my way back home to my wife. I just had to get through this throng of people to make it to my car.

I signed as many things as I could as I made my way down the line. I kept thinking about the one girl I had met several years ago and now she was there at the show. She seemed so different then the girl I had met. I wondered what had happened and I gave her my number so maybe she might call me for help sometime. Just as I made my way outside the line of people there was a loud BANG

People all around me gave out shouts of surprise and several thought it was a gunshot. I recognized that sound though, it was a car accident. I took off at a run when I saw the accident was just mere feet from where I stood. When I made it to the accident all I saw was twisted metal for the longest time. Then I heard someone moaning and I caught sight of some dark hair that was pinned beneath part of the car.

I ran over to the body to find the girl from the show, Dania I think, trapped beneath the wreckage. Her lower body was pinned but her head and upper body was mostly untouched. He bent down and heard her breathing, thankful she was alive.

"Hold on Dania, the ambulance is on it's way. You gotta hold on" I whispered thinking back to something I heard her say to Daveed. She had told him she wanted to become a musical theater performer someday. I didn't want her dream to die out here on the street, that wasn't the way to go.

~~~END FLASHBACK~~~

A/N

Yeah I know what a way to end this chapter. I just needed to get the accident over with so that the rest of the story can move on. I have it all written out in my head but yeah putting it on paper is another thing altogether. I hope somebody is reading this LOL I know your like another ADOPTED BY HAMILTON story but I promise this one will be different(at least that's my goal)