The Fight Heard Round the World

A/N

TRIGGER WARNING AND MATURE CONTENT WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am putting the A/N up here so that when you get to the mature content you can skip if you'd like. The chapter is going to end after I finish the mature content. I will summarize z the basics(non mature content) in the next post.

Skye went home after spending a week in the hospital. Chris kept me up to date on her mpcondition but she refused to see me. I dove straight into rehearsals for the Tony's which was just over a week away. I wasn't sure if Skye would be attending them but Katie and I still planned to try and get her to go. Even if we weren't a couple, she should attend.

I had the day off from the show and I had decided that I would finally just go over to her apartment. The worse she could do was lock me out of her room, Chris would be home so I could get into the apartment. I grabbed the bear she had given me for Valentine's day and my latest Diary notebook and headed to her house.

Chris let me in and smiled "Maybe you can talk her into coming out to eat. She has been taking all her meals in her room and I am worried she isn't eating. The doctors said she needed to eat to keep her strength up. I am really worried about her."

I nodded "Me too, that's why I came over. You headed to the theater for rehearsals? I know they just wanted the main cast there today for the run through."

He nodded "Yep! I swear Andy is going to kill us if we don't get the reworked choreography right. It's just different on a different stage but we'll get it. I'll see you after rehearsals."

I nodded watching him head out the door. I then grabbed a plate of cookies from the counter and went to Skye's door. I knocked softly and waited.

"GO AWAY CHRIS" she shouted from the other side of the door. "I AM NOT HUNGRY!!!!"

"It's not Chris" I said quietly. "He let me in and then headed to rehearsals. It's just you and me and Rory right now."

''YOU AND RORY CAN GO HOME" she screamed at me. "I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANYONE. GO THE HELL AWAY."

I clutched Rory the bear tighter to be as the tears threatened to fall. I sighed "I'm just going to sit out here with a plate of your favorite cookies. Rory and I aren't going to leave."

''STAY OUT THERE FOR ALL I CARE" she screamed as she threw something at the door. I didn't realize at the time but she had actually fallen against the door and was sitting down on the other side of where I sat.

When there was no response for a while I took that as a good sign. I sighed sitting on the floor back against the door. I was in this for the long haul and I thought back to a time when we were much happier.

~~FLASHBACK~~

"I am going to win you that bear" Skye chuckled as we walked around the school carnival. There was a dart stand that we had visited several times and she was bound and determined to win me this bear. It reminded us both of Rory from the show.

"It's okay if you don't"I shrugged. "I mean I love the bear and all but it's just not that important. We can try and win something else" I suggested.

She shook her head "No, we are going to get that bear. I just need to practice some more" she laughed as we moved around testing out other booths. Once she felt she had more practice in we went back to the darts booth.

"Back to try and win that bear again" the guy running the booth said.

"Yep and we're not leaving here without him this time" Skye replied as she plucked down money for several rounds of darts. She wasted the first one but I knew she was going to do that. The next round she won and got a small train for Sebastian. The next round she won again and worked her way up until she had won enough rounds to get me Rory.

I grinned as the guy handed me the bear "Thank you! I will keep Rory forever and ever" I said discretly giving Skye a kiss which made her blush.

~~END FLASHBACK~~

As I sat on the floor outside her door I heard her crying from the other side of the door. I wanted to walk in there so bad and take her into my arms. The other part of me wanted to respect her need for privacy.

"Skye I hear you crying" I said quietly. "Please just let me in, this is killing me. If you don't want me anymore that's okay but please don't shut me out completly."

The door slowly opened and I was allowed into her dark room. There was only a faint light coming from her bathroom where she had always kept a night light.  I sat down on the floor beside her watching her intently.

"I am still not really ready to talk" she said barely above a whisper. "Don't fight me on this okay? I promise I will tell you in time."

I nodded sighing, at least she was talking to me and that was a start. "I'm sorry I wasn't there when it happened. I should've never let you walk to the theater alone. I am not a good girlfriend."

She shook her head sighing "You had zero way of knowing what would happen. None of us had any idea what would happen."

"What did happen?" I asked gently. "Only tell me what you are willing to talk about okay? I promise I am here and am willing to listen."

"We're both broken now" was all she said as she turned to face away from me. "If you don't want to deal with being with someone broken I understand. You are free to go, I won't hold you back."

"Broken how?" I asked not fully realizing what she meant at the time. "What did those men do to you?"

*****MATURE CONTENT WARNING******

"Do you really not get it? Are you that DENSE" she growled frustrated at me. She turned around to look at me in the eyes "I AM BROKEN, I AM NO LONGER WHOLE."

I sat there stunned into silence as the words hit me like a ton of bricks. The anger I felt toward Skye for yelling at me again turned to anger for the two men who had hurt her. I was angry for them taking something away from her. I was angry at myself for not getting to her sooner.

"You want to know what happened? Fine I'll tell you what happened" she snapped angrily as she carefully and with much effort got off the floor. I could tell she was still in a lot of pain. It reminded me of the first time after I had been raped.

She stopped me with a look when I began to get off the floor to follow her. I sighed and slunk back down against the door. I watched her pace for a bit noticing the slightest of limps as she moved. I wanted to tell her to sit down and tell me but I didn't want to anger her anymore.

"I left here with more than enough time to make it to the theater. I had decided that it was such a nice day that I would walk. I had done it millions of times before and I knew the route well. I was about 5 blocks from the theater when I saw them, they were across the street from me. When they saw I was alone they crossed the street and followed me. When we passed that...that alleyway" she whimpered rubbing at her stomach "they grabbed me and shoved me inside. They at first demanded my money and anything else of value I had. When I showed them I had none they instead decided to make me pay in another way. They ripped my clothes off and slammed me against the cold hard concrete. I think I blacked out at one point but when I woke up one of them was still on top of me. I felt them touching me and raping me, I can still feel it sometimes at night. They also did other things to me, things the doctors had to fix while I was in the hospital. I was given the morning after pill but it made me so sick we aren't sure it worked. Wouldn't that be my luck" she laughed bitterly. "Fifteen, almost Sixteen and knocked up because of being in the wrong place at the wrong time."

******END MATURE CONTENT*******

TO BE CONTINUED.....