Musical

~~~LIN'S POV~~~

We had just said goodnight to Dania and had retired to the living room. I sat with Vanessa on the couch and sighed "Do you think she likes it here? She seemed so quiet at dinner and then went to bed without a problem."

"Honey she's not like Sebastian, she is a teenager. She will tell us when she is ready if there is a problem. We need to get Tobi back from your parents" she reminded me. "I just hope Dania will sleep well tonight and that tomorrow won't be TOO much excitement for her."

I just chuckled giving her a kiss "I can't promise that. I just know that this will be a good thing for her. She needs to enjoy living again!"

Later that night I was still up in my office writing music for Disney. They had sent me back some notes on the song for the demigod and I needed to fix the timing. As I got up to stretch I heard quiet sobbing from the living room. I walked out to find her out by the piano looking out into the night sky.

~~~DANIA'S POV~~~

It was a nightmare..it had to be. I was riding in the car with Al and Sandy again. We were going home and it was late. I remember them yelling at me and then the sounds of the car wreck. I woke up in a cold sweat and I didn't want to sleep anymore. I made my way back downstairs and decided to look out over New York. I wanted to play the piano so badly but I knew it would wake them up.

I was brought out of my thoughts by a hand on my shoulder. I let out a little yelp not expecting anyone else to be up. I looked up into the eyes of Lin, he looked very concerned.

"Are you okay? Are you in pain?" He asked worriedly. "You should have pressed your button, I have one down here. I had been retooling some music so I hadn't gone to bed yet.''

Sighing I shook my head "I'm not in pain, I just had a bad dream. I didn't want to go back to sleep and relive the car accident again and again. So I decided to come downstairs and take in the view. Oh and tomorrow when we get home can I play the piano? That was the ONLY luxury they would allow me. I have taken piano and voice lessons since I was little. I missed playing the piano last year because the money was so tight."

He nodded and smiled "Of course you can play it anytime you like. I've actually been caught down here playing it at 4 in the morning on more than one occassion. It is really theraputic and I won't stop you. I might even join you sometime. Now how about we move this to the couch and watch us some movies or something. I'm not ready for bed either, I am too keyed up to sleep. This Disney thing is going to be the death of me yet."

"So a Disney movie is out then?" I asked eyeing the extensive collection of movies they had. "How about Rent or maybe Phantom of the Opera? Or I know how about Les Miz! I love that musical and I was lucky enough to see it several times."

He grinned "Want to know something funny? I have always wanted to be the loud hailer in that show. I am hoping it will happen someday. I think while the show is on hiatus I will take you to see a few Broadway shows. Which would you like to see live?"

I shook my head and began to cry softly. He looked at me confused "I can't enjoy them, not really. How can anyone in a chair enjoy it, I mean people are going to be so much taller than me."

He shook his head "Sweetheart that's where your wrong. They make sure those in wheelchairs have special places where they won't have the obstructed views. I can promise you we will have the best night possible! So now what shows do you want to see?''

"Wicked! Phantom of the Opera! Hey is Book of Mormon still around? HAMILTON of course" I said laughing.

"Sweetheart that one you will be there opening night, no worries! We are working on something just for you" he said. "It will be the best surprise ever."

I just nodded as the movie began to play.

A/N

Okay this is the LAST chapter for tonight I swear LOL Plus I have a story that is just begging to be written(Abi just a heads up LOL). Anyway so I hope you all like this so far! I will do my best to get a chapter out tomorrow but if not it will be Friday as I'm off all day. As always Be kind to everyone!