#Bitofaday

A/N

I have ZERO idea how  many parts this day will end up being, just fair warning! I am not sure how I will make it through without crying.

"SISSY UP" Sebastian said jumping on my bed. He rubbed my face with his little hands and I sighed.

"Okay buddy I'm up" I said picking him up and putting him on my hip. I slipped on my bunny slippers and just like many mornings we made our way down to the kitchen. Today though was going to be one of the hardest days of my life thus far.

"Good morning kiddos" Lin sing songed from the kitchen. He was making us breakfast like today was just a normal day. "Come and sit, pancakes will be done soon. When is Skye and Katie coming over?"

"They will be here at 10" I replied. "Skye is still not feeling good but she will be here. Dad why are you so chipper this morning? I mean it's a really big day in the house."

"Oh well kiddo I have to be or I'll be a sad mess on the floor. I have to keep going until tonight when the final bows are done. Please don't fall apart on me until then okay?"

I nodded "I'll try not to but I can't promise I won't cry during half the scenes. I am glad Andy reworked a couple so I could share more stage time with you tonight. Are we still doing group pictures beforehand?"

"Yep" he grinned. "It will be the last pictures of me with my ponytail. Are you going to miss it?"

I nodded "You have no idea how much I will Papi but I know the new role won't let you have it. You will regrow it someday right? I mean you keep saying you'll come back to Hamilton."

"Of course I will kiddo" he promised as he plated us pancakes. "I just need a break from this hair and go to my Heights hairdo."

We continued to talk as we ate breakfast and then moved to the living room to watch Thomas and Chuggington. At 10 on the dot the doorbell rang and I went to let Katie and Skye into the apartment. I hurried them upstairs so we could get dressed for the day. We all were wearing our One Last Time shirts and shorts. They would change once we got to the theater and I would change after the show.

"So how are you doing?" I asked Skye as we sat down to do each others makeup.

"Okay I guess" she shrugged. "I mean all the tests have come back negative but I don't know why I haven't gotten Aunt Flo yet. It's been almost 2 months now, could the tests be wrong?"

Katie shrugged "I wish I knew. Maybe we should ask Vanessa for advice, I mean she's been through this. Sorry no offense" she said to me.

I shrugged "I was 13, I had no clue what was going on til I went to the clinic. I agree with asking Vanessa but we can do that tomorrow. Today is too big a day to bring us down with worry."

She nodded grinning "So what time do we have to leave? Don't they have some sort of picture you guys are taking pre-show?"

I nodded "Yeah, it's going to be done by professionals. We have to leave at 1 and Mami will bring our garment bags later for the after party.

"This is going to be a bit of a day" Katie chuckled saying the line Papi has said so many times.