Halloween Party

"This is going to be so much FUN" I said excitedly looking between Skye and Katie. "We are going to get the royal treatment. We are going to have a blast tonight!"

"I know" Katie grinned. "I am glad Brady agreed to be Hamilton to our Schuyler sisters. We needed a Hamilton."

"Of course you girls do!" Lin said walking in with 3 garment bags. "These arrived while you girls were at school. I cannot wait to take pictures."

"NOT NOW" I shouted shooing him out of the room as Mami, Jazz, and Pippa came in to help us get ready. "I hope we do these outfits justice" I sighed as I fingered my Peggy dress. "People will probably think we are cliché because this is part of my family."

"Let them" Jasmine chuckled "you shouldn't care. I think this is the perfect costume for you girls!"

"Agreed" Mami said fixing my hair. "You three are like sisters already and the costumes look so good on you three."

Once we were dressed and our hair and makeup down we moved downstairs. We had tons of pictures taken of just us three. When Brady arrived we had even more pictures taken with him. After what seemed like forever we left for the party.

"I think we should win for best costume" Brady said grinning. "You girls look amazing and well I clean up pretty good."

"Don't flatter yourself'' Skye teased as she punched Brady in the shoulder. Those two got along rather well considering she had no interest in boys.

Once we were dropped off and Papi told us he'd be back at 10 we hurried inside. Haunting Halloween tunes were playing as we walked through a maze of corn to get to the party. I found it cool to see several other Hamilton inspired costumes as we met others on the way in.

"Well if it isn't the 3 trouble makers and their body guard" A voice sneered from behind us. "I thought you wouldn't show."

"Why ever not?" I said laughing as I caught sight of his costume. "You look nothing like King George the III Derek. You trying to pull off it is just stupid."

"I'd watch your mouth bitch" he growled. "You won't always have your posse around to protect you."

I shrugged "Maybe not but you honestly don't scare me." We then moved inside to join the rest of the crowd of people.

"I'll go get us drinks if you girls want to find us a place to hang" Brady offered. The place was so crowded I was getting nervous about maneuvering around. I was glad when Skye offered to push me over to a uncrowded area where we could hang out.

Katie was pulled away to dance with one of the guys before we even made it to the safety of being off the dance floor. I moved my chair over to where four chairs were together. Skye sat in teh one next to me.

"You should go out there and have fun" I told her. "Don't let me be the one who drags your social life down. There is no way I'm getting out on that floor. I just came for the food and costume contest and well to watch you guys have fun."

"Nah I'm good" Skye replied. "There aren't any boys here I would be caught dead dancing with. I don't think this school is ready to be set on it's ear by me dancing out there with the person I really want to dance with yet."

"And whose that?" I asked oblivious to the way she was watching me. I was currently watching Katie out on the floor dazzling the room. "I mean I don't see why it would matter who you dance with."

"Oh well.. it does but don't worry I will someday" she said smiling as Brady brought us our drinks. "This is good punch" she commented.

"Put it down" I gasped as I took a drink and then spit it out. "Someone's spiked the punch, I can tell because of well you know."

"Are you sure?" Brady asked having already downed his first glass. "I didn't taste anything off with..."

"Aww how you liking your brand of punch whore?" Derek laughed as he sauntered over to us. "Drink up as I heard you enjoy this special brew."

"Did you spike it!" I demanded. "I could tell the teachers and you'd get in a whole lot of trouble."

"You can't prove a thing, it would be my word against yours. Who are they going to believe, a little drunk whore" he growled getting right in my personal space.

"I have not taken a single sip of punch" I snapped as I 'accidentally' rolled over his foot. He began to howl in pain and everyone around us bust out laughing.

"You will pay for that bitch" he growled as he stumbled off with his friends in tow.

"I think this punch is fine" Skye said having already drowned her glass. "Like Brady said it tastes just fine. Although why is the room swaying or is it just me" she slurred.

"Sit down" I urged her as we got several stares from some of the upperclassmen. She was leaning on my chair and her hand tickled my knee. I giggled "I just felt that! I mean I hadn't been feeling in my knees but when tickled my knee I felt it."

"YAY!" she said grinning as she leaned closer to me. I was worried she was going to fall in my lap but instead she did the unexpected...she kissed me! (YEP! Anyone see that coming LOL)

I was shocked as she moved back from my lap. I looked at her confused, not really sure what to think. I didn't have time to really process the kiss as they began calling up the finalist for the costume contest.

We were called along with a group of M & M's, people dressed up as our teachers, and Derek as King George the III. Via rounds of applause it was decided it was between us and Derek. I guess the school did like Hamilton after all. It was close but in the end Hamilton & the Schuyler sisters prevailed.

"It was rigged!!!" Derek shouted as his friends escorted him off the stage. I smiled at my friends "We did it! Papi is going to be so proud."

"So ummm Skye" I said as we made our way back to our corner. We still had nearly an hour before we would be picked up. "Why did you kiss me? I mean do you like me like that?"

"Uh duh!" She laughed, Skye was definitely a happy drunk. "I have liked you like that since the day I met you. When we had the fight a few weeks ago it nearly killed me. I hate when we fight."

"I do too" I said honestly. "I am just not sure how I feel is all. I mean I like you but I am not sure if I LIKE like you" I sighed. "We have tons of time to figure this out though okay?"

She nodded "Okay and I won't kiss you again unless you say it's okay."

I nodded as I scanned the room for a bathroom. I told her I'd be right back and rolled over there. I rolled inside to take care of business.

It was nearly 45 minutes later when my friends found me sobbing in the bathroom. I was too upset to tell them what happened. They went out to see if Lin was there and he came and took me out to the car. Even in his safe arms I couldn't get out what had happened during those 45 minutes, it was a time I would never forget.

A/N

Okay yeah I left you here with a question, what had just happened. Over the next few chapters it will slowly be revealed. We are going to time hop to her 15 birthday next and then what I have planned for her walking again. I still have people out there interested right?