Diary of Me

Dear Diary:

OMG!!! What the hell is wrong with people? I don't have some damn disease or some shit. I had a baby last year, I was raped that's it. They act like I'm some whore who sleeps around and that I am untrustworthy. If they were my friends they would know I'm not like that!! Katie still hangs out with me but after the fight Skye and I had we have been keeping our distance. Papi is very worried about me right now because he thinks I will do something stupid. OK OK sure I've thought about it but I am just not capable of self harm, but it doesn't mean I don't think about it! Anyway gotta go as tonight is mandatory family dinner night, I've not been hungry since the trial.

Dear Diary:

DEREK IS AN ASS...that is all. Today in theater we were working on our parts for A Midsummer Nights Dream, I am just one of the fairies but he is Oberon. He continues to pick on me relentlessly but always when our teacher isn't watching. Like today he made sure there was scenery in my way so that I was late to my cue. I got yelled at by the director which caused him and his buddies to burst out laughing. The thing was...Skye was there for extra credit and she defended me. I guess...maybe that's a start right?

Dear Diary:

It is now a week until Halloween and there have been THREE major developments in my life. One my baby brother is crawling all over the house. I now am having trouble keeping up with him and Sebastian loves it. Two Skye and I have tentatively made up!!! We spent 2 hours yesterday at her house talking and we are now on better terms. We still aren't back to BEST friends but it's a start. Now here's the BIGGEST news of all, I can feel my left leg from the knee down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes you read that right, so that gives me hope that I might feel my right one someday. Slowly but surely I might someday walk again. It would be nice if Sebastian and I learned to walk at the same time.*

Dear Diary:

Today in rehearsal was so much better. I guess Skye might have said something more to the director or someone else that is in the play. Anyway the stage has been cleared to make it easier for me to move around. This would be a great time for my legs to work but yeah that isn't happening. So yeah also I have a new GUY friend in theater, Brady. He is a year older than us and he is super nice. He actually stood up to Derek today when he tried to assert his authority in a scene. Brady has a cousin who is in a wheelchair so he knows what it's like. I invited him to come with us to the Halloween party and he said he MIGHT. Katie likes him, I can tell. Skye doesn't fawn over him like the other girls in our grade. I seriously think Skye doesn't like boys like that. I can't say I blame her, I don't like boys like that either but don't tell anyone that LOL

Dear Diary:

Tomorrow is Halloween and I am beyond excited!!! We are going to come back to my house as soon as school let's out to get ready. Of course there will be lots of people here helping us get ready AND we are having professional photos taken!!! Dad arranged it with the person that took the professional photos of the cast. We are going to feel like movie stars. No news on the feeling part, I still just feel part of my left leg but I am not loosing heart. My goal is that IF I learn to walk again I am going to surprise my parents with it, maybe it will happen for Christmas.*

*MAJOR HINTS for those who have been wondering <eg>

A/N

So yeah I just dropped a few BIG hints there in this chapter. I have an idea in mind for how this is going to happen, just trust me OK??? Anyway I am going to TRY and get the Halloween chapter up today but I make NO promises. I should find out tonight if I get the role or not, there were so many talented people there last night.