AU Finding out the truth

SECOND AU CHAPTER

A/N

MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING!!!! So I decided to toy with the idea of Dania finding all this out about what happened in the months leading up to being adopted by Lin. Again I hope you guys enjoy it.

~~~DANIA'S POV~~~

I sat in the bathroom staring at myself in the mirror. I couldn't place where the scar on my abdomen had come from and Al & Sandy never had owned up to. I just assumed it was something that happened during one of my blackout spells. I seemed to have had a lot of them during my thirteenth year of life. I finished getting dressed as Lin popped his head into my room.

"Hey kiddo it's time to go" he called out. "We can't keep the doctor waiting. We are going out for ice cream afterwards" smiling he saw me come out of the bathroom. "I knew that would get you motivated."

I shook my head "No I actually enjoy talking to Dr Wilson, she is very nice. Plus most of the time Katie is there as well. Can she join us for ice cream tonight Papi?"

"We can ask her mom" he offered. Soon enough we were at the office and it was my turn to go inside. I told Papi I would see him in a bit and waved to Katie as I rolled inside.

"So today I want to revisit that missing time" she said smiling at me. "You told me that you remember bits and pieces of the spring and summer before you turned fourteen. Can you tell me what you remember?"

I sighed looking down at my hands "I remember lots of parties and drinking. I remember people over at the house at all hours of the day and night. I vaguely remember one night ending up sobbing in the living room after a rather crazy party."

"Can you take me back to the party? What time of year was it, who was there?" she asked gently trying to open up my mind.

Not looking at her but out the window I thought back and tried really hard to remember what had happened. "It was spring break and I was home alone. Sandy was at work when I heard Al slam the door open and his drunk buddies enter the house. It was early March and I was wearing my favorite sweats. I remember Al banging my door open and yelling at me about something." I tried to rack my brain but it was all a jumbled mess inside and just little pieces was sliding out at a time.

"It's okay, take your time" she urged me watching my reactions carefully. She was also jotting down notes as I finally grabbed onto something that was nagging at the back of my memories.

"I remember hands all over my body and my clothes being torn" I said beginning to shake. "I remember men taking advantage of me and then shoving me out the door. I remember Al making me sit on the couch until Sandy got home. They both then taunted me and said I was such a loser child. That was the day I lost my virginity" I whispered now remembering why I had represed the memories of that horrible day.

"Can you keep going?" she asked me gently. "It might help if you don't keep all this hidden away."

I sighed heavily "That's all I can remember right now, I swear!!! I want to remember but I can't OKAY" I shouted turning my chair around. I cried in frustration and from pain reliving that nightmare. I didn't want to continue this line of thinking, not one bit. She didn't question me anymore and soon it was time to leave.

Later that night I was back in a nightmare this time I was in a hospital. There were people coming and going out of my room whispering about things I couldn't understand. All I remember was the pain in my abdomen and the fact that I needed to make the pain go away. The doctor came in and checked my vitals and said something about heart rate was dropping. They needed to do emergency surgery.