Christmas Eve

Today was Christmas Eve and I was a nervous wreck. I had to still use my wheelchair but it was mostly for show. I could walk now though I was still very weak on my left side, I figure I would always be. Why was it for show you might wonder, I wanted to surprise my parents Christmas morning. Today both my parents had to work so I offered to stay home with Sebastian who was just now getting over being sick.

"Come on kiddo" I said as I picked him and headed downstairs. I still hadn't tried walking down the stairs yet and today wasn't going to be that day. I didn't want our parents to come home to find me on the floor, yeah NO. "So what do you want for breakfast while we watch trains?"

"Omel" he sighed clapping his little chubby hands. He was so cute at this stage and made me miss Ryan even more at times. I fixed him Oatmeal as I started Chuggington on the TV. We played trains for a few hours until he was asleep on the floor. I carried him over to his portable crib in Lin's office. I left the door open and began to clean, I wanted the apartment to look spotless for Mami's parents tonight.

"Wow what's that smell?" Lin asked as he entered a little before 5. "Did you cook kiddo or order in?"

"I made a few appetizers" I called out from the kitchen. I had in the last 30 minutes switched back to my chair which confused Sebastian. "I thought I should do something besides clean the house. I mean I can cook decent sausage balls and cheese bread. I know Mami's parents are bringing most of the meal but I wanted to add my own touch."

He grinned as he tasted a sausage ball "Man kiddo you did good! The place looks great by the way, we didn't expect you to clean all day."

"Oh I didn't, only when Sebastian napped" I replied. "I made the food while he was playing in the playpen. We have had so much fun together!"

"Good" Lin said grinning. "Everyone will be here at 6 so you best go get ready. I'll take over with Sebster."

I nodded and headed upstairs. I grabbed my phone and texted Skye asking her what I should wear tonight. She was coming over after breakfast in the morning when Lin's parents would arrive. She would get to see me walk for the first time. I showed her a couple outfits and we decided on the red sweater with Christmas trees and my favorite leggings. I told her I loved her and shut my phone off.

"DANIA THERE HERE" Lin called up to me a little later. I sighed looking at my reflection one more time before heading back downstairs. I smiled as they all fawned over me and said how much I had grown. I laughed as they had just seen me a few weeks before.

"What did you get me?" I asked as they handed me 4 wrapped presents and a gift bag. When they didn't say a word I began to open my gifts. I gasped aloud as the first package held a brand new blu ray players and my favorite musical movies(Rent, Phantom, Les Mis, and Hello Dolly). The second one was a brand new hat, scarf, and matching gloves set that I had been eyeing for a long time. Inside the 3 made me start crying, it was a picture of Mami and her whole entire family around me the first time I me them. What was in the gift bag you ask?

"NO WAY" I laughed wiping at my tears. I pulled out a handmade book that had a picture of Lin on the front. It was entitled Lin-isms and I read the first few before I had to stop. They had taken stuff he had wrote on twitter and other media and put it into a book for me.

"I would've expected this from the...wait is this a multi-gift?" I laughed eyeing Lin suspiciously. "Am I going to get a book from each Christmas party?"

"I am NOT telling you" he said laughing. "Now open your present from Mami and I."

I was only getting one gift from them tonight as was Sebastian. I opened it and died laughing. I had a pair of PJ's that matched Sebastian's and it would seem our parents. It was Tobi all over them, it would seem a fan had done this for him. Tobi came over and barked at me and I picked him up, he was staring at the dogs on my PJ's.

"I don't think Tobi likes them" I said chuckling. I handed Tobi the bone I had gotten him for Christmas as a peace offering.

Once Mami's parents left we all got into our PJ's and sat around the fireplace. It was snowing again outside, a white Christmas. My mind was on tomorrow and how my parents would react. We sat up long past when Sebastian went to bed watching Rent and reading the book I had been given. This was truly the best Christmas Eve EVER!

A/N

And so we begin. I will have the second part up tonight I swear!!!!!!!! I just hope I don't cry writing it. Oh and I'm watching RENT LOL