Shattered Pieces

A/N

TRIGGER WARNING!!! To summarize last chapter for those who didn't want to read the mature content: Skye was raped by the two guys who grabbed her. She got sick after taking the pill and might be pregnant. We pick up with Dania's response to what Skye said.

I sat there in total shock, not sure what to say or do. I remember the first time like it was yesterday, the moment I was given the most precious gift ever. I wish I could take her pain away and I wish she could see that I was there for her.

I sighed "We are going to get through this, I swear we will. I remember that day all to well for me when I was raped. I remember how scared and alone I was but you are not going through this alone. Please don't shut me out" I whispered.

She slowly sat down on her bed wincing again in pain, I could tell that she was uncomfortable and all I wanted to do was rush to her side. I held back though when she spoke again "I just want to forget this even happened. I want to stop being in pain every time I move, to stop being sore when I sit down. Chris got me some stuff for when I can take a bath but for now it's just showers which isn't helping. He's been helpful when he can but how can I explain this to a man. He just looks at me with pity in his eyes and that's not what I want."

I nodded "I remember those looks all to well those first days after the rape. I still have scars that were never fully attended to. Just remember you are not alone in this please. I wish I had someone in my corner and you do."

She fidgeted uncomfortably for a moment before patting the place beside her. I got up without hesitation and moved over to sit down gently beside her. I pulled her close and felt her lay her head on my shoulder. "We are going to get through this one day at a time" I promised. "We'll start with the Tony's and go from there."

She sighed "Are you sure you want to go with me? I yelled at you and pushed you away."

"Of course I do" I replied chuckling. "I wouldn't want to go with anyone else. You are my best friend and I love you so very much. We still have to work out so much of what is going on."

She nodded "Yes we do and we are nowhere near where we were before this happened. I swear though we will find a way back to it. I still love you very much."

"And I love you very much" I said as we sat there and hugged and talked until Chris came home later that night.

Chris walked into her room and smiled slightly "We okay in here now?"

"For the most part" I replied smiling slightly. "We still have a ways to go to get back to where we once were."

He nodded smiling "You two will make it work, we will all be okay with this. Are we going to the Tony's together?"

We both nodded "Yes we are!"

A/N

So yeah there we go, they are at a crossroads in their relationship. One of many they will be facing between now and London. I am not sure where I am going with a few loose ends in this chapter, I'll figure it out soon. I know they sound like they are much older than 15 but they both have had to grow up and quick.

Anywho up next is the Tony's which will be at least 2 parts. I want to do the morning of first since there is much going on. Then the awards themselves :)