AU Dania's past

A/N

ONE HELL OF A TRIGGER WARNING first and foremost. This is big time AU currently!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really need feedback because this little piece of Dania's history keeps nagging at me. I would put it into play only IF people actually would be cool with it but please do not FLAME me about it, it's my story!

Dania sat in the living room after Al's friends had left shaking like a leaf. What a way to spend her the end of spring break. Tomorrow she would return to school and Al's friends decided it was high time she lost her virginity. She was taken back into Al and Sandy's bedroom and each of the four guys took turns having their way with her. She screamed out in pain as each time began worse and worse. She even passed out during the last time people. When they were done with her they threw her clothes at her and told her to get dressed. She was now sitting on the couch curled up under a blanket crying softly. Al was passed out in his chair and Sandy was no where to be found.

I picked up my phone and dialed a number I knew by heart. My grandmother picked up on the other end and I sighed "Hey nana I miss you so much! No Al and Sandy are out right now" I replied when she asked why I was calling so late. "I just miss hearing your voice. Can you come visit soon? Okay good I miss you...I love you!"

~~~TWO MONTHS LATER~~~

I felt like crap warmed over as I threw up in the toilet again. It must have been that sushi I had eaten two nights ago. I sighed as the nausea passed and I cleaned up the bathroom. I knew Al & Sandy would kill me if I left a mess. I checked to make sure everything was back in place as I went back into my bedroom.

"DANIA get up" I was awoken 10 minutes later by Sandy screaming at me. My head was throbbing and my stomach was roiling. I sighed "I'm up...Give me just a few me a minutes."

"You have two minutes or you'll miss your bus. I am not taking your sorry ass to school today" she sighed as she walked out the door.

I got dressed quickly and grabbed my bag. As an after thought I grabbed my toiletry bag because I knew I would be starting any day now. I made it to school on time thankfully.

~~~THREE MONTHS~~~

"Congats Dania" I whispered to myself as I stared at the home pregnancy test. I was thirteen and pregnant. This did NOT happen, I was not pregnant but the test said I was. I looked down at my bloated stomach and wondered if I was even fit to be a mother. This baby had come along because of rape. I wasn't in love with it's father.

"Hello miss how can I help you?" The person at clinic asked me as I filled out the forms. I sighed marking the box next to pregnant and abortion. "Oh" she said as she saw me mark the box "Listen let's at least make sure your pregnant first alright?"

I numbly nodded and followed her into a room that was sterile and white. I was alone, scared and just thirteen, why did I have to do this alone. I sighed as the poured gel on my stomach and moved a wand over it.

"Yes you are defintely pregnant" the doctor said matter of factly. "Would you like to see your baby?" When I shook my head she sighed "Alright, I'll take a few photos and put it in an envelope. If you want an abortion though we'll have to set it upfor another day. You'll need someone to come with you as your not eighteen yet."

"Fine" i sighed as I took the envelope from her and tucked it in the pocket of my jeans. I ran all the way home from the clinic which was only a few blocks from the house. I had no intentions of telling Al or Sandy, they would beat me if I did.

Two days later I was back at the clinic with a friend of mine who had her liscense. She asked no questions and was just there to drive me. I looked at the envelope in my hand and sighed. I gathered my courage and looked at the scan last night and realized I wasn't sure I wanted to go through with this. I mean it was a real baby inside of me and I would be killing something that was alive. Yet how on earth could I be a parent at fourteen. I realized I would be fourteen just days before the baby was born. The doctor called my name and I got up to follow him into another room.