Q&A pt.1

A/N

So I have only gotten one question for a Q&A with the cast. I am going to do Dania's first in hopes it will spur others to ask more questions. I still have the one Question that I will use in the next Q&A. Please feel free to submit more as I would love to do more :)

Lin looked at me and smiled "I have some Questions that people on twitter have sent me to ask you. Do you feel up to answering them?"

I nodded "Sure thing Papi!"

L: What is your favorite color and don't say Skye Blue LOL

D: Papi! Anyway my actual favorite color is Robin's egg Blue but Skye Blue is a very close second.

L: What is your favorite TV show to binge watch?

D: Oh that's easy, Once Upon a Time! I love the stories and it's a good one to binge. My favorite character is Regina, she has so much depth to her.

L: Do you enjoy having a little brother? What is your favorite thing to do with Sebastian?

D: I love Sebastian! He is a great little brother even when he is waking me up really early in the morning. He is such a joy and I love spending time with him. My favorite thing to do is play trains. We make these huge train tracks all over the living room and make up stories about where the trains are going. I am helping Papi build him something special for his birthday this year. We are going to have it taken to London to surprise him.

L: If you could play ANY role in Hamilton, male or female, which would it be and why?

D: Well now that's a hard one. I have so many roles I love in the show but if gender wasn't a factor I would say Burr. Before I get jumped for not saying Hamilton let me explain. Burr is a character with such depth and there is much to be learned from him. I talked to Leslie a lot about his takeaway from the role. He said he learned something new about him almost nightly because you had to put yourself in his shoes to make the role believable. I think the only part I would have trouble with is shooting Hamilton every night.

L: What was it like playing the bullet in Lin's last show? Just how emotional where you in his last show?

D: It was a truly emotional experience for everyone involved. I cried so much that I almost missed a few cues. Being the bullet was amazing and it was the only time I really had to focus the whole show. I was in tears but I made it thanks to my amazing cast mates. I am glad I was able to experience that night on stage instead of the audience.

L: Is it true that you have understudied for the 3 main women leads? Which of the three would you like to play before you leave Hamilton in August?

D: Yes it is true. I have worked with Pippa, Renee, Lexi, and Jasmine to learn their parts. I feel the part that would best suit me is Peggy because of my age. I am not sure how I would pull off the Maria part but I would love to give it a try. I also now taht Papi is gone would love to tackle Eliza. She has such a great part and I love the songs she sings. Honestly I am just greatful to be a part of the show.

L: Can you tell us one funny story from either onstage or Backstage during the show?

D: Hmmm I think I'll tattle on Papi for once. He has this break after Farmer Refuted while KGIII is on stage for his first song. One night Groff had left him a surprise in his dressing room and let's just saw it was rather amusing. Well his next entrance on the stage was to be very serious when Right Hand Man starts. Papi comes down the stairs still laughing hard and we all knew he wouldn't be able to stop before his cue. So he walks out on the stage trying so hard not to laugh. It was so much fun to watch him that night and I loved it. Oh and also try NOT to break character when KGIII is on the stage during The Adams Administration is always a cast favorite game to play. I think we ALL have fallen prey to that little tactic of his.

L: Is the cast as nice in person as they seem to be on social media? Is there anyone who isn't nice?

D: Ummm well..Lin can be a total 5 year old somedays! Aside from that they are all very nice and sweet. I was welcomed with open arms from the moment I met them. They love meeting their fans and always enjoy the mail you guys send us. Just remember we are human too and we have our own lives to live. Please be respectful of us and we will always be respectful in return.

L: What is your plans once you leave Hamilton in August before you go to London with your family?

D: We are going to Disney World! A week or two after my last show we are headed to Florida to visit the happiest place on earth. We are also going to the beach and maybe a few other places. This will be our first real family vacation together. Also I plan to spend lots of time with my two best friends.

L: What is your dream Broadway role and why?

D: I would LOVE to play Mother in a Ragtime revival someday. I know the show isn't a big hit anymore but it has some AMAZING music. I love how her role develops over the whole show and she really is a character I could sink my teeth into. If it could be ANY role on Broadway though I would DIE if I got to play Angel in Rent!!! Everytime we watch the movie I do all of his parts, he is such an amazing role model for so many people.

L: Does Katie feel left out when you and Skye do things as a couple? How do you make Katie feel included?

D: Katie has her own boyfriend and we double date sometimes with our parents of course. We are only 15 after all! I always include Katie in everything we do when possible. Her mother was my therapist for the longest time but right now I'm doing fine without one. She comes to as many shows as possible and we talk all the time. I really do have 2 BEST FRIENDS and I wouldn't trade that for the world!

L: Do you think that Skye is your one true love? Do you plan to marry her someday?

D: Wow what a tough question to ask a 15 year old. Yes I actually feel deep down that Skye is my one true love. She and I fit so well together and we have taken this relationship at our own pace. We have gotten to know each other on a level most people our age don't even comprehend. We both have been through a lot in our lives so we really don't feel like we are truly 15 years old. As to marrying her someday, I would love for that to happen. I am just not sure when that might be but I promise it will be AFTER we graduate and begin our journey outside of high school.

L: Speaking of journey outside of high school, what are your plans for a job once outside of school? Do you plan to continue on Broadway or maybe follow in your dad's footsteps and act?

D: I actually have written a few songs of my own and I would love to step outside of the musical theater someday. Right now though that is where I feel the most comfortable. When I was little I wanted to be in a Broadway show and now that dream has come true. My next goal is to continue to write music with Papi's help and to maybe get into acting if there is a job that is right for me.

L: what is your advice for someone still in the closet and afraid to come out?

D: Don't be afraid to tell people how you feel. Hiding who you truly are is only going to make things worse once you step out with how you feel. If people truly care for you and love you they will support you. Find a support group that you can get involved in. Network with others who are in your shoes.

L: One last question, what is your favorite thing about Lin?

D: PAPI!!!! Okay honestly though my favorite thing about Lin is his giving heart. He truly is a generous, kind, loving soul who only wants to make others happy. He gives of himself more than anyone truly realizes. He makes everyone feel at home when he is around. I am very lucky to have him as a dad.

I smiled at Lin "Did that answer all the questions everyone AND you had? I know you interjected a couple."

He nodded "It really did and what all you said was amazing kiddo. I cannot wait to share this with everyone."

A/N

So yeah if you have questions for Skye, Katie, Brady, Lin, Vanessa, and anyone else in the cast please feel free to put them in the comments. I also at some point will do an ask the author column. I hope you guys liked this Q&A as much as I had fun writing it.