London w/Friends

Today was going to be all about fun. My Abuelo and Abuela were staying at the flat to watch Sebastian so that Skye and I could take our guests on a tour of London. Pippa, Jasmine, Anthony, and Chris hopped in the van that Mami had rented as we headed out for the day.

We first headed for the Tower of London so that we could visit the queen's jewels. We took  a tour around the gardens of the estate first. I couldn't get over how beautiful this place was.

"It's like a scene from a fairy tale" Pippa said as we enjoyed the views. "I could just imagine to living here. I bet Steven would love to move here one day."

"You'd miss us though" Jasmine teased. "I couldn't imagine not living in New We York! Now if Hamilton West End came calling I might come for a season."

We all continued to talk about Hamilton West End as we made our way toward twhere the jewels were kept. I looked at the ring I was wearing and then at the jewels, it was amazing how glamourous they were compared to mine.

Chris chuckled "These are just trinkets, you have the real thing girlie. You have been so very lucky. Just remember the meaning behind the ring, not how it looks."

I nodded grinning "It's alright, I'm extremely happy with how life is turning out. Your right these don't hold as much meaning."

Next up we headed for the London Bridge and all that was housed within. We took a walk across the glass bridge part and saw all the artifacts that were housed within. We then took a quick lunch break at a local pub nearby.

"This morning has been such fun already" Anthony said grinning. "What should we do next? I know we have a performance of Phantom of the Opera tonight to attend."

"That's right!" I said laughing. "I had totally forgotten that Papi pulled some strings and got us tickets to see that. I know how about Westminster Abbey and maybe Ben Franklin's house. Papi had said those were closeby."

We drove over to the Abbey and parked. We then all walked inside and felt the reverence from the moment we entered. I marveled at how beautiful the structure was. We all also commented at how the pictures we've seen in the media doesn't do it justice.

"If I were royalty we'd be married here someday" Skye said grinning. "I could just imagine us walking down the long aisle as a married couple."

Jasmine grinned "You two are going to make beautiful brides someday. Oops they are already ahead of us, we best catch up."

"So this is where some of the most famous Brit's are buried" Anthony chuckled as we walked. "I imagine their graves are visited more often then Hamilton's back home."

I laughed "Quiet possibly as this place is visited by millions of people a year. Let's go visit the garden area next."

We continued to tour the Abbey and marvel at how beautiful it was. We were stopped a few times by people who recognized one or more of us. Thankfully we weren't mobbed like we would have been back home.

Once we finished the Abbey we toured Ben Franklin's residence and a couple other places nearby. We made it back to the flat with about two hours to spare before we had to leave for the theater.

"I still can't get over us going to see The Phantom of the Opera in LONDON" Jasmine said as us girls got ready in my room. "I've seen it in New York probably fifteen times but this is different!"

I nodded as Skye helped zip me up "I know, seeing it where the story originated is the best! I wish you guys could stay longer. I would love to see some Shakespeare with you guys or maybe even Wicked. Oh well there's always next time.''

After we finished our abbrievated tour of London we headed back to our flat to get ready for the night. I played with Sebastian a bit as we got ready, he was just to young to sit through a long musical.

"You gotta stay here with Abuelo and Abuela" I said as Sebastian tried to follow us out the door. "Your going to have so much fun! I promise to bring you something back."

After another 10 minutes we were finally out the door and on our way to the place we were going to eat at. We enjoyed adult conversation as we ate our wonderful dinner. It was hard to believe that the day after tomorrow everyone would head back home.

"So tomorrow we have that meeting in the morning" Mami reminded me as we walked to the theater. "After that I think you all are doing a  riverboat cruise while Papi and I are at work. We are going to have a cookout at the flat tomorrow night."

I nodded "Sounds like a lot of fun. I cannot believe how quickly these few days have flown by. I'm nervous to meet with the judge but I know it's just the begining."

"It's going to be just fine" she promised me as we arrived at the theater. I put aside all the worries for now as I had an amazing show ahead of me to watch.

A/N

Well guys I have a small problem, I'm sitting on no chapters in the tank! For some reason my mojo has taken a nose dive and I can't seem to find it. I have an idea for another one or two A Day in the life... stories and I have a few more Dear... letters written. I just can't find the motive to write at the moment more in London. Maybe after I write the next A day in the life I will be better. Anyway tomorrow is my no post day. Thanks you guys for reading!!!