Untitled Part 95

The next day when they got home Papi ran up to me and gave me a tight hug. He grinned "You really didn't have to do that but thank you! Have you read all the replies?"

I shook my head "I read maybe a fourth of the replies before I had to stop. I am so surprised to see just how many people didn't realize that sometimes you guys take a break for a very valid reason. I mean Hamilton alone began from one of those breaks, so had you not taken that break I wouldn't be here."

"Oh I wouldn't go THAT far" he laughed. "I bet I would've created something else that you would've gotten into. I have to say though the thread at least on Twitter has gotten into some heated debates.''

"Oh shit" I whispered sighing "that wasn't my intentions at all. I'm sorry Papi, I can.."

"Stop right there" he said putting a finger to my lips. "I am all for healthy debates on my twitter page, and for the most part the debates have been amicable. I have deleted those that weren't but I find that hearing people out sometimes is a great way to resolve issues. Even at Hamilton we have done that, believe me that's how some of the best scenes got worked out."

"I bet that was crazy fun. I'm just glad your not mad at me" I sighed. "I just was tired of seeing people being so stupid over what you do."

"I know kiddo and it's hard not to want to strike back at everyone. We just have to know when to pick our battles. You though did a brilliant job of putting what I've always said into words that hopefully people understand" he said giving me another hug. "Your mami wants to talk to you so scoot and find her."

I nodded and headed to her office where I knocked on the door. She opened it "Hey! Oh I missed you" she said giving me a hug. "I need to talk to you about something okay?"

I nodded and sat down in a chair across from her. I sighed "Am I in trouble or something? I am sure you read what I posted."

"Your not in trouble, not by a long shot" she promised. "It was just something you wrote struck me and I wanted to talk to you about it. Are you okay with talking about your and Skye's relationship?"

I nodded "I bet Papi was a little scared about getting into his daughter having relations with another girl or boy for that matter."

She chuckled "Yes he pushed that talk off on me. I am sure you've had the birds and the bees talk before so I'll spare you. What I wanted to touch on is what you will and won't share in the public eye about your relationship. You realize Papi and I share very little about our personal lives on social media and for good reason."

I smiled "Yes because if you did people would be stalking you both more than they already do. You only share the highlights of our lives not everything. Many celebrities share way to much information."

She nodded "Exactly and that's what I wanted to talk about. It's up to you and Skye how much you share but I want to give you a cautionary tale. When your Papi and I were first dating we would post everything and I do mean EVERYTHING. At the time your Papi was just starting his rise to fame so not everyone knew who we were. Then one day while we were at our favorite restaurant someone tried to poison our food. We only figured it out because the food looked different than it usually did. The restaurant tracked  it back to a unknown person in the kitchen, a stalker who must've slipped in. The person was never caught but it has made us much more careful about how much we post. That is also why I will never post a picture of Sebastian's face, at least not until he is much older. I am scared that how famous your Papi is now, someone will try and kidnap him."

"I figured that much" I smiled. "It makes sense though, you need to protect us from the crazies out there. Skye and I will follow your advice, I can pretty much promise that."

"That's my girl, I love you!" She said giving me another hug. "I am excited for tomorrow and the salon trip. I cannot wait to meet these friends of Skye's."

A/N

5 more chapters ladies and gentlemen!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have it 50% written already <eg> The next chapter is the salon trip, the 2 after are surprises, chapter 99 is the TONY NOMINATIONS!!!!!!!!!!(I planned that for a very special reason), and then we hit 100!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you everyone for being so supportive!