What's next?

"So what really happened?" I croaked out as I finally found my voice after crying for an hour solid. Lin had comforted me as best he could. He seemed to want to take me into his arms but was to afraid to move me. I prayed that someday soon he would, I missed having someone hug me and tell me it would be alright.

He sighed "So after you left the backstage area, you and your aunt and uncle got into the car. It would seem your Uncle was high on something because the police found cocaine in his system. Anyway he peeled out of the parking lot and plowed head on into one of the city buses. He and your aunt were killed instantly but you were tossed around with the car. At some point you were thrown out and it came to rest on you. You know the rest of the story after that."

I nodded "What happens now? I'm an orphan like Hamilton!" I began crying again just thinking of either having to live on the streets or worse some orphanage.

"Shhhh" he said drying my tears. "You are not going to have to worry about where to go once you get out of rehab. Vanessa and I are in the process of getting papers filed. We are going to take you home with us. Before you say no...listen please! Yes I realize we have a newborn baby, yes I know we live in an aprtment, but that isn't what is important. I...no we both want for you to have the best life. If you went to live in an orphanage, they wouldn't make sure you got the best rehab and the best doctors. You will have all the best, nothing short of that for my girl! Even the cast wants to help out, they sorta know what we want to do. Andy, you know our choreographer, has this insane idea to help you through dance. This is all once you get out of this hospital and out of rehab. They said now that your awake we can transfer you tomorrow. There's this place so very close to the theater that I hope you don't mind I placed you at. It's where all the theater stars go to get better. As I said, nothing but the best for you."

I didn't know what to say at first, it was so much to take in. Yet here he was offering to help me get my shattered life back together. I sighed "Thank you. I accept your offer but...I just don't know if I am worthy of all that you have said. I'm just some kid you met in the airport, no one important at all."

"Let me be the judge of that" Lin chuckled.