London Diary

Dear Diary:

Well this has been one heck of a month in London. Between turning 16 and meeting my daughter for the first time life has been busy. I also have been out driving with Mami several times and I think I'm getting the hang of it. Skye is so jealous but she doesn't turn 16 until February so it's going to be a while. We also have been doing tons of school work so that when we go home for Christmas we can actually have a real vacation. Oh! Next week I have another meeting with the social worker and find out more about when I get to see Ryan. Things are really looking up right now!

Dear Diary:

FUCK! Well I shouldn't have said anything, my meeting with the social worker was pushed back until January 2nd. It seems some of the paper work has been stalled in the system and until it comes through we can't move forward. In other news all of our Christmas presents have been shipped home so now all we have to worry about is the things we need for the two weeks we are home. We leave in just 5 days and Sebastian is getting really excited. Tobi is staying with a dog sitter while we are gone. So it will just be the five of us flying back home.

Dear Diary:

We fly out day after tomorrow and thanks to an early Christmas present we ended up getting to meet with the social worker. It would seem my first surpervised visit with Ryan will be January 3rd. I will meet the social worker, the foster mom, and Ryan at a local public place for an hour just to get to interact with Ryan. I was told that this would give them a chance to see how well things would go between us. I told her I would be on my best behavior. Luckily Papi is off that day and will get to go with me as back up. I am so very nervous but excited all the same.

Dear Diary:

We said bye for now to our London friends today. Everyone at Mary Poppins Returns is going home for the holidays as well. We gave and received small gifts from the cast today as well. My favorite thing was a book Emily gave me of quotes from famous authors. I had given her a new notebook as I had seen she loved writing down things. Everyone got stuff that suited their personalities. I couldn't wait til we got back to the states to show everyone what I got and tell them the stories from London so far. Tonight we went out for one last night in London. We ended up seeing Wicked again which didn't surprise anyone, it was amazing as always. I would have to see Wicked again back home to compare but I felt London to me was the better show. Tomorrow we fly back home, I am ready to see our family.

A/N

Sorry for such a short chapter but it was this or nothing. I have another  A Day in the Life mostly written that I will publish tomorrow. We are 20 chapters away from 200. I am probably going to stop after 200 chapters and make a part two/sequel because I feel like people are getting bored of this story.