Trial pt 3

I felt dirty, like I was being raped all over again after I left the stand. I rolled myself over to the table where I was wedged between my parents. Mr Penn stood up and faced the judge.

"We have a surprise witness to call and I am sure it will be a hostile witness. It has come to our attention that a Miss Darcy Williams will have some light to shed on this proceedings. So we call her to the stand" Mr Penn said.

I gasped in surprise as Keegan let a few choice curse words fly. The judge got the courtroom back in order as Darcy took the stand. I had never seen someone so confused take the stand. Darcy looked for all the world an unwitting player in this game.

"Miss Williams please tell the court how you know Mr Alman" Mr Penn said

"I have been dating Keegan off and on for over 5 years now. We are currently reside together in an apartment uptown" she replied.

"Were you dating Keegan at the time of Miss Miranda's rape?" he asked

"Yes I was. We broke up when I found out what Keegan...shit" she sighed. She couldn't look at Keegan as she spoke the words we knew Keegan didn't want her to speak. "I found out that Keegan and a bunch of his buddies had gang raped Miss Miranda. I went over and confronted him one night and he told me how much fun it was. He then told me that she was pregnant and I told him I couldn't stay with him. I couldn't stand what he had done to her."

"Why are you currently back with a man that you cannot stand?" Mr Penn asked.

She sighed "I have no other place to go. He has some shit on me that could destroy my chances at getting custody of my son. I was an unwitting partner in the kidnapping because of this. He screwed my chances with Davey so I guess this is payback. Keegan Alman was the mastermind behind the kidnapping and Dania's rape."

When she said that the courtroom erupted into shouts and Keegan was seen taking something off of the guard. A loud bang erupted in the courtroom and Darcy slumped forward in her seat. I let out a blood curdling scream as I clung to Papi. Keegan got off one more shot before the guards subdued him and got him in handcuffs. The second shot struck the judges desk but thankfully no one was hurt. I saw people rushing to Darcy's aide as we were ushered out of the courtroom quickly.

"So what happens now?" Lin was asking as I was trying hard not to throw up in the trash can. I was so sick at my stomach from what had just happened.

"Keegan will be jailed for a very long time" Mr Penn explained. "Depending on what happens to Darcy, he may end up in jail for life. Are you okay?" He asked looking worriedly at me.

I shook my head as I threw up in the trash can. I could feel Lin rubbing my back as Vanessa held my hair back. I couldn't speak as I felt all the days events hit me like a ton of bricks. What had just happened? I finally after a few minutes was able to speak "Is it really over? Do I have to go back in there again?"

"No..not at all ever!" Lin said firmly. "They are taking Keegan away for a very long time. This is all over now baby, I promise. You are safe now."

"What about Darcy and her son?" I asked

"Her son is with her folks so he is fine. We got word that Darcy is in surgery and should make it" Mr Penn explained. "We have a car waiting for you guys out back to take you home. I know you do not wish to face the press."

I nodded as I feel Lin hugging me tightly, it felt safe in his arms. I was safe and this horror show was finally over...for now.

A/N

Yes I said FOR NOW LOL I have plans but it's time to get to the fun stuff like oh I don't know Halloween maybe LOL Anyway thanks for the read, you guys are amazing!