You are loved

After the night I had last night I was glad today was a day off for both Mami and Papi. After we depoisted everyone at the airport and the plane had left we headed into London proper. We were going to spend the day together in London just enjoying the sights.

"So I have a question" Mami said turning to Skye and I. "Would you girls want to go shopping at Harrod's for a bit? We thought we might go catch Wicked tonight if you two would like?"

We both nodded excitedly as we had only dreamed of visiting Harrod's as we talked about our London journey. We also talked about visiting the London Eye and several other places in and around London.

Once inside of Harrod's it was very confusing to say the least. We took a while deciding where to go and realized it might be best just to stick to dress shopping for the time being. We would be returning later to see more of the store.

"What about this dress?" I asked Mami and Skye as I held up a black and white dress with mid length sleeves. "This would work for several functions."

She smiled "I think that is perfect baby girl. Do they have it in your size?"

I shrugged "Not sure as I'm not used to their clothing sizing charts. I'm going to try this on plus a couple more. Where did Papi and Sebastian wander off to?"

"My guess the toys" Skye chuckled as she picked up a few outfits to try on. We spent another almost hour getting our outfits together for the night. We made our way down toy section to find them playing with trains.

"We figured you'd be down here" I said chuckling. "Ready to head to the London Eye and maybe grab some lunch along the way?"

We found a few vendors along the way and grabbed us a quick lunch on our way to the London Eye. We had heard so much about it before we even got to London but it was even better in person. 

"It's huge" I said as we got in line to ride. I couldn't believe that we were going to be that high off the ground. Once we got to the front of the line we all got in and rode to the top. The view was amazing and we could see all of London.

"How about Madame Tussauds next before we go home and change?" Papi suggested as we got off the ride. "It might be fun to see all the wax figures."

We all nodded as we headed for the wax museum. I had heard so many cool things about this place that I was excited to check it out. After paying our admission we headed inside to check it all out.

"Wow would you look at all the different areas they have" I said in amazement. "I have no idea which area to check out first."

We started in the party room and was astounded by all the beautiful fashions everyone was wearing. I loved the statue of Angelina Jolie, it was my favorite. Next we moved into the Film area which ended up being my favorite. I loved seeing some of the most iconic films represented in wax. I could also tell Papi was enjoying this area as well.

"She looks so lifelike" Mami was saying as she stared at the wax figure of Audrey Hepburn. "I loved her films as a child. We'll have to have a marathon some day when we are all off. Anyway let's keep looking."

We all nodded as we moved onto the Royals exhibit. This is where Skye got all fan girlie for a moment. I had to laugh at how much she loved the wax figure of Harry.

"Okay if I was straight I would for sure want to marry him. He is SO handsome, any girl is lucky to have him" She chuckled as she took a quick picture. I got a kick out of looking at the different outfits that people wore as royalty.

"We have time for one more room this trip" Papi announced. "How about we check out the music room?"

It was easy to see this room was Papi's favorite, he really did love all types of music. I think we all enjoyed the room for different reasons. I loved sitting in Will.I.am's chair from the voice UK. It was fun to imagine picking the next great music star. Skye's favorite was of course Lady Gaga and I couldn't blame her. Papi and Mami both enjoyed the Michael Jackson figure and we all had to try our best moon walk impression.

"We will have to come back here again when we have family visiting again. I really think they would enjoy this place" Mami said as we walked out of the museum. We all agreed with that as we headed back to the flat to eat and get ready for the night.

We grabbed sandwhiches as we talked about the fun day we had. We discussed what we might do on Papi's next days off from set before we headed home for the Holidays. We also talked about shopping for Christmas presents this next week because we would have to ship them home. After we finished eating we went to get ready.

"I'm glad Mami found a reliable sitter for Seb while we are in London" I said to Skye as we got dressed for the night. "I know that was one of her biggest worries when we moved here. Now we can go out and enjoy ourselves from time to time without worries."

Skye nodded "Exactly and of course we can watch him so they can have a date night. Speaking of which, we should have a date night while we are here. Maybe more than one" she smirked.

"I think that would be a great idea!" I exclaimed hugging her tightly. "I love how you think, I can't say it enough that I was lucky to find you. Oops we better finish up" I laughed hearing Papi calling for us.

Once we said goodbye to Sebastian we headed out the door to find Michael waiting for us. We hopped in the car and headed off to the theater. I was looking forward to seeing how this version of Wicked differed/was the same as the one on Broadway.

"The stage is different at least to me"  Papi commented as we found our seats. We were several rows back but with amazing views. "They seem to have more space then the Gershwin but I could be wrong. The dragon looks bigger to me as well."

I nodded "I was going to say that as well. I love how they use every inch of the stage for the setting. I cannot wait for the show to start!"

The show was just as amazing here as it is in New York. I loved how the set pieces moved here, it seemed to feel different to me. I also got really excited when Elphaba flew during Defying Gravity.

"This is such a great show!" Skye stated as we got up to stretch during intermission. "I wonder where your dad got off to. He seemed in a big hurry when the lights came up."

I just shrugged as we made our way to use the facilities. We then picked up some merchandise for ourselves and stuff for Christmas gifts. Once the lights dimmed for the show Papi returned to his seat but there was no time to question him.

After the show was over Papi told us to sit back down as everyone exited around us. I looked at him curiously "What's up?''

"Oh I just arranged for us to meet the stars after the show is all" he said shrugging as we all gaped at him in surprise.

"How did you pull that one off?" Skye asked in astonishment.

"Well it seems they are just as much a fan of me as we are of them. They wanted to meet me and so well it all worked out. There's the usher to take us backstage, you guys ready?"

We all nodded and followed the usher backstage. It was amazing to see their stage up close and personal. I loved all the little details they had added to their set. The cast was so very nice and took lots of pictures with us and signed our stuff. They also got mine and Papi's autographs which was a lot of fun. We promised to come back and visit once the holiday's were over.

"I have to say, I had a ball tonight" I told Papi as we got back in the car to head home. "Thank you for this, I really needed it.''

"Oh your welcome kiddo" he said giving me a kiss on the cheek. "You've had a rough couple of days and we all needed a nice change of pace. Now it's back to work tomorrow for Mami and I, you and Skye have school."

Skye and I both groaned but knew we had to finish up before we headed off back to America for the holidays.

A/N

Sorry about a non-chapter day yesterday, way too much going on in my life right now. I have another chapter to post tomorrow and then a Dear Diary post. After that it's back to the states for the Holidays. I have a special surprise planned for that :)