The room where it happens, one last time

A/N
SPOILER WARNING!!!! This is pretty much the whole show from start to finish. If you don't want to know what happens during the show this is the chapter to skip!!!

When we break from the hug the first notes of the show began and I smiled. I hurried to take my spot for the first number. I would never forget this night for the rest of my days.

During Alexander Hamilton I usually only see Lin from across the room but today I was put as one of the two girls with him when he was supposed to be clerking. Our hands brushed for just a moment but it gave me a sense of just how electric this night was going to be. I also was the girl on the stairs right before he came down them and I could feel his pressence behind me. I was trying hard to keep it together. I had over 2 hours still left to go.

I was glad when I didn't have a part in Aaron Burr, Sir so that I could regain my composure and then join them in the tavern for My shot. I mostly was on the top level with the other patrons but I caught Lin's eye a couple of times.

As we moved forward I could tell the audience was picking up on our joyous vibe and they were playing right along. During the Schuyler Sisters I felt Daveed grab my hand for a second and I smiled, he knew I was having trouble holding it together. Even Leslie gave me a smile as we passed during one part of the song.

After that we stayed off stage for Farmer Refuted and Pippa and I talked quietly for a few moments. We promised to keep in contact with one another. I hugged her tightly as the song ended and Lin came backstage for the short break while King George took the stage.

"How you holding up?" he asked me as I gave him his water bottle. We each had our own with our names on it.

"I guess I'm okay, I'm feeding off the audiences energy at this point. They really seem to be into the show tonight. Oops we gotta go" I said as You'll be back was ending.

I ran to join the ladies as we began right hand man. In this one I was lucky enough to be positioned behind Lin so as not to catch his eye. I knew if I did, I would not make it through the song. As we took off at a run I noticed him look back at me and smile, that made me hurry off the stage even faster.

"You can do this kiddo" Thayne said as he handed me a cookie. "That's to keep your energy up through the first act. You have to be on stage for three songs in a row with your dad, you can do this."

I nodded as I quickly ate the cookie feeling much better as I did. I made sure my skirt piece was on straight as I joined the girls to mingle during a winter's ball. I watched as Lin moved across the stage, he was perfect as Hamilton. He had that commanding pressence and brought the audience to the edge of their seats.

During helpless I could've sworn he and Pippa were singing only to each other. Tonight was most likely the last time they would be onstage together for quiet a while. It was evident just how much they enjoyed working together. His funky dance tonight was even more crazier than before and I burst out laughing which got me a look from Alex.

Satisfied was fun and we all danced and had fun. I loved Renee's riffs toward the end of the song, she was going full steam this night. The audience was very much into everything we were doing onstage.

The story of tonight had me laughing as the Oak, Daveed, and Anthony hammed it up big time. When Leslie entered the whole room came alive as they knew what was next. I took my place with the rest of the ensemble as Leslie began Wait for It.

Papi came by as I was waiting to take the stage and squeezed my hand. I smiled at him and squeezed back before moving onstage. I honestly loved Wait for It, the song is such an amazing one.