Dear Diary 9

A/N
Since I didn't update yesterday, today you are treated to another installment. ENJOY!

Dear Diary:

Wow what a whirlwind of a week this has been. First Sebastian getting sick and all the mess that followed. Then hanging out with my friends for the day. Now today I learned that next week I might be going on as Peggy/Maria! How the hell is this even happening. I still have a little over a month left before I leave and who knows what else might happen. I just know that the show continues to grow every night. I also got my first pen pal letter today. I didn't figure since I wasn't the main cast I would but I have been paired with a girl named Ava Kate. She was so sweet in her letter. I hope someday I will have the chance to meet her.

Dear Diary:

Another day, another breakthrough on the set. We also have begun rehearsing with some of the cast of Chicago's upcoming production. They make the move to their theater the week I leave. I really love Miguel, he is so nice and his family is amazing. I also like Chris who is playing Lafayette/Jefferson. His stage pressence is so amazing. I really hope to get to attend the opening night with Papi. I also had to write a letter today to a fan who was dealing with what I had to deal with growing up. It was an emotional journey that I hope will help this girl.(A/N letter below)

Dear Diary:

OMG!!!! Tomorrow I walk on the stage as Peggy/Maria!!!!!!!!!! This is not happening, I cannot believe I am about to take the stage. I haven't told Katie and Skye, I want it to be a surprise. I had no idea until tonight that it was happening. Papi and Mami are going to be there and I have worked so hard today to make sure I was ready for this. I cannot believe my dream is actually coming true.

Dear Georgia,

Thank you for your letter and drawing, I have it taped on my dressing room mirror. The cast all oohed and aahed over how great a drawer you are. I hope you will send me more of your work when you have time.

I wanted to tell you that you are not alone out there. When I was raped by friends of the family when I was just 13 I had no idea there was people out there that would help me. I just knew that my aunt and uncle wouldn't so I did all this alone. You are 15 and there is so many organizations out there that can help you. Don't be afraid to visit one and tell them your situation. Don't feel like you are alone in this, your not.

Also don't blame yourself or the baby for this, it wasn't your fault you were raped. It happens and we cannot blame ourselves because that's what the person that did this to us want. I hope you go through with the pregnancy. I know there are families out there who would love to adopt your baby. Do research and find the home that is the perfect fit. I was lucky my daughter was adopted by a loving family. I know they exsist out there and don't be afraid to say no until you find the right one.

Your friend Tizrah sounds like an amazing asset in all of this. I wish back when all this started I had Skye in my life. Let Tizrah help you through all of the ups and downs you are about to face. Don't shut her out, you will need that emotional support. If your parents aren't on board then keep your head up and find another way. Keep trying and don't stop until you find the answers you need.

I hope this letter has helped you in some small way. If ever I can be of more assistance just PM me at DaniaMiranda on facebook or @_D_Miranda on twitter. I will do my best to answer you as soon as possible. I look forward to hearing from you again soon.

Your friend,

Dania Miranda

A/N

I hope that letter made sense, I wrote it several times before I was happy with what it said.