To the Studio!!!

~~~Dania's POV~~~

I awoke to sounds of laughter and for a moment I couldn't figure out why. I struggled to pull myself up in the bed when I realized I wasn't anywhere near my bed. That caused me to begin to panic which made someone nearby groan.

"That's it! Next time I'm sleeping on the floor" Lin said laughing as he helped me sit up. "You fell asleep half way through the second act and I didn't want to move you. I guess I fell asleep too and this is how Vanessa found us. You okay now kiddo?"

"Yeah..fine" I replied blushing darkly. "I just was a little disorenited at first. So what time do we have to leave for the recording studio?" I asked as Vanessa moved my chair over so I could roll myself upstairs to get dressed.

"Two hours" Lin replied. "Wear something comfortable with sleeves. I am sure the recording studio is going to be COLD. At least when we recorded Heights it was so yeah bring your Hamilton sweatshirt, it's in your closet."

I took the elevator up and rolled into my walk in closet attached to the bathroom. It was filled to the brim with clothes and shoes. All in my size and most in my tastes. I would have to go shopping later for other things but for now this would work. I grabbed a pair of jeans, a blue tshirt, and the hamilton sweatshirt and rolled into the bathroom.

Once I was fully dressed I went back downstairs to be greeted by Sebastian throwing food at Vanessa. I had to laugh "Does he always do this?"

"No usually Lin gets the brunt of it" she replied. "Today though he is rewriting something LAST MINUTE and I had the pleasure of a food bath. I see you like the outfits we got you?"

"Yes..yes I do" I said smiling looking down at my clothes. "I do want to go shopping later on though to add my own style to the collection. Right now though I better see what's the...nevermind" I laughed as Lin hurried out sheet music in hand.

~~~Lin's POV~~~

Last minute revisions suck but both Tommy and Alex had been on my case for a week now. I finally got this ready for today. I swear I'm not a procrastinator...or at least I don't think I am.

"Hey kiddo ready to go?" I asked and once she nodded I kissed V and Sebastian and headed for the door. Dania took a moment with Sebastian sharing something that made him giggle. She then gave V a smile and rolled over to me.

We got in the car and this time she handled it like a pro. Soon enough we were at the recording studio. I got her out of the car and into her chair as everyone else arrived. Thayne took over as I was bombarded by fans. I sighed as I signed autographs as we moved toward the door.

Once inside Alex had us move over to the piano to warm up. He had this idea and asked Dania to help him. I was happy to see her involved in this, I was worried she would just be shoved in the background. She helped Alex turn the pages and also sang along softly to the words she knew. She really did have a beautiful voice.

When we were warmed up enough we moved over to get fitted for the recording. We each had our own little area and Dania sat on the other side of the glass with Alex and Tommy. She looked about as excited as we were, this was going to be a great day!

A/N

Okay so I have little experience with recordings so the next chapter will be my best idea of what I think took place LOL Anyway I am not feeling to great today so there might only be ONE chapter today, sorry guys! Also I have to work so I will maybe write while I'm on lunch but post it when I get home(which is VERY late!).