Sherlock

You were in your brother Greg Lestrade's office when two men barged in. One looked embarrassed while the other seemed angry.

"I need a case!" the angry one exclaimed.

"Sherlock," your brother sighed, "I don't have one for you."

"I'm sorry. I couldn't stop him," the smaller man said.

"It's quite alright, John. I know how Sherlock is," Greg sighed.

"Who is she?" Sherlock asked, referring to you.

"She can hear you and answer for herself," you said, "I'm Y/N Lestrade."

"My baby sister," Greg teased.

You rolled your eyes. He knew how much it peeved you when he called you a baby.

"Yes," you nodded.

"Sherlock Holmes," Sherlock spoke.

"John Watson," John said, shaking your hand.

"I see your single, jobless, unsure of yourself and your future and relying on your instincts to survive. Must be quite annoying to live in your big brother's shadow," Sherlock said, staring into your eyes.

You punched him in the eye.

"Y/N!" Greg exclaimed.

"What?" you responded, uncaringly.

"You should have let me take a picture," he said, hugging you.

"Nice swing," John nodded, while tending to Sherlock.

Sherlock's eye was already bruising, but Sherlock held his head high. Donovan came in with a case in hand and glared at Sherlock and John while handing it to Greg. She left without acknowledging you.

"Looks like you finally have a case, Sherlock," Greg said.

Sherlock snatched it from his grasp immediately and left with John behind him. You just shook your head and went back to talking with your brother. Sherlock re-entered, interrupting you both.

"Y/N, what are you waiting for?" he asked.

"Pardon me?" you responded.

"Come along on this case," he continued, "It's not like you have anything better to do."

"Sherlock, i will come. But you should know something," you said.

"What?" he asked.

"I'm not afraid to punch you again," you warned.

"I'm looking forward to it," he said, walking out and dragging you with him.