Angel (Newbie)

You were a newbie vampire. You had been forcefully turned and hated it. You hated what you were and you tried to hide it. You walked around at night feeling lost. You heard that vampires were moving into your area, so you tried to move away. You moved to a new town. You moved to Sunnydale, not knowing that a slayer lived there.

One night, you were roaming around, looking for a place to sit and think when she jumped out at you. You, being unused to slayers, screamed and fell. The slayer looked at you curiously.

"You're new, aren't you?" She asked.

You slowly nodded.

"Did you ask for this?" She asked.

"I was forced to become... this," you said, looking down.

The slayer held out a hand to help you up. You took it and she pulled you to your feet.

"I'm Buffy Summers," she smiled.

"Y/N Y/L/N," you said, smiling shyly.

"I think i have a... friend that can help you," she told you.

You felt hope flutter in your heart.

"I'll take you to him," she said, starting to walk off.

You followed closely behind and made it to an apartment building quickly. She led you to an apartment.

"This is as far as i go. We don't really get along anymore. Be careful," Buffy said, walking off.

You watched her leave and then you took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

A handsome guy opened the door and looked at you curiously.

"I'm Y/N," you said, "Buffy said you could help me."

"Of course she did," he sighed, "What are you? Trying to change or something?"

"I didn't choose to become this. I was forced," you said defensively, "And i haven't fed from a single human. I steal blood bags."

"That's why she thought i could help you," he said, his voice softening, "She wants you to be able to protect yourself."

"I guess so," you sighed.

"I'm Angel," he said, "Come inside."

You slowly entered his apartment and noticed him staring at you.

"What?" You asked, self consciously.

"Nothing. You just have really pretty [insert eye color here] eyes," he said.

"Thank you," you replied, shyly.

He smiled at you before getting out some weapons. You knew you were in for a long night. Angel motioned you to the center of the room and stood behind you. He put his hands on your waist and leaned into your ear.

"Focus. Shut out all your thoughts and just focus on your senses," he instructed, "Close your eyes."

You nodded, closing your eyes.

You felt him remove his hands and heard him grab something from where the tools are. You felt a rush of wind and that's how you knew to block him.

Your training went like that for a few hours, before you were suddenly pinned against the wall. You opened your eyes, startled and saw Angel leaning close to you. You looked into his eyes as he kissed you hungrily and you kissed back.

You both pulled away after a few seconds.

"What was that for?" you asked.

"Just making sure i was right," he said.

"About what?" You questioned, confused.

"That i like you," he said, pecking your lips quickly, "And judging by how you kissed back, I know you feel the same."

You didn't know how to respond.

"The sun is coming up, you should get going," he said.

You nodded and went to walk out the door.

"See you tonight Y/N," he called after you.

You walked back to your own place and smiled to yourself as you locked your door.

You definitely felt something for Angel.