11th Doctor (Meeting Her Father)

Today was a very important day. Today was the day that your boyfriend and father met. You were dating the Doctor and had been for a little over six months. He was always spending time with you whenever he could.

Your father was never home and you barely knew him. You could literally say you’ve only met him a handful of times throughout your entire life. But when your mother let it slip that you were seeing someone and had been for a while, he decided to make a visit.

So you were extremely nervous. You didn’t know how’d they react to each other or what would happen. You didn’t even want to think about it.

“Y/N, honey, it will be okay,” the Doctor comforted you.

He wrapped his arms around you, hugging you from behind. You leaned into his chest and sighed.

“I barely know him, you know? I’m just a bit scared,” you responded.

“Well, i love you and you love me. That’s all that matters. Right?” he asked.

“Right,” you said, smiling and kissing him.

There was a knock on the door and you opened it.

It was your father, Jack Harkness. You led him inside.

“Dad, this is my boyfriend, John,” you introduced.

The Doctor had told you that his human alias was John Smith, so that’s what you decided to call him in front of your father.

Your father and the Doctor looked at each other and gasped.

“Captain Jack Harkness?!” the Doctor exclaimed.

“Doctor?!” your father echoed.

You looked at both of them in shock.

“You know each other?” you asked.

“Your father and i are old friends,” the Doctor spoke.

“And you two can not date. You’re 900 and something years old! She isn’t!” your father said.

“Dad, i love him!” you said.

“Go to your room. You don’t know what you want,” he told you.

“I am not a child!” you shouted.

“You know what, fine!” the Doctor interrupted, “I’ll go. I was going to leave soon anyway.”

“Doctor, don’t go,” you begged, “I love you.”

“I love you too, Y/N, but we just can’t be together,” the Doctor responded, leaving.

You turned to your father with a heartbroken face.

“How dare you? You’re never around when i need my father and all of a sudden you decide to appear and act like one? I loved him. And i do know what i want. I just wanted you two to get along. I just wanted to be happy,” you cried.

You ran up to your room and laid down on your bed. You fell asleep crying. You were woken up by being shaken. It was your father.

“What do you want?’ you groaned.

“I have a surprise for you,” he whispered.

“Keep it,” you said, turning over.

“Please,” he begged.

You reluctantly got up and walked into the living room. The Doctor was there, so you kept your focus on the ground. You were surprised when he pressed his lips to your.

“I told you, as long as i love you and you love me, nothing bad will happen,” he whispered.

You hugged him tight.

“Promise?” you asked.

“Promise,” he agreed.

“And you two are getting along?” you asked, turning to face your dad.

“Only if you keep the PDA to a minimum,” he said, with a soft smile on his face.

The Doctor kissed you passionately and your dad glared, causing you to chuckle.

This was going to be one hell of a visit.