Gabriel (Cheater)

“I know what you did,” you growled at Gabriel, your boyfriend.

He was visiting you in your apartment. He had been renting out an apartment for outside of town, so when you were in town last night you decided to stop by and surprise him. But you saw him in bed with another girl. You were able to run out of the apartment without him noticing that you were even there.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Gabe replied, confused.

You glared at him.

“Oh, you know what I’m talking about,” you hissed.

He continued to stare at you.

“You know, I trusted you,” you laughed darkly, “Nice blonde by the way.”

He looked down at his feet, knowing he was caught.

“I’m sorry,” he whispered. “I made a mistake. I was lonely.”

“I was on a hunt that you sent me on. you called the Winchesters and forced me into the car! You could have let me stay with you!” you shouted.

The tears were spilling down your face now and you couldn’t stop them. You saw Gabriel’s expression change from sadness to anger.

“Well you should let me have some fun! You’re the one slutting around with the Winchesters,” he spat.

Your breath caught in your throat. How could he say that to you?

Before you knew it, your hand was flying up to Gabriel’s cheek, slapping him hard. He wasn’t expecting it, and you stomped out your own apartment.

“Angels are dicks,” you muttered.

Gabriel chased after you, but you got into your car and drove to a random parking lot. You were sobbing harshly now and your body was shaking uncontrollably.

“Why is this happening to me?” you moaned, putting your face in your hands.

“I can’t even explain how awful I feel,” you heard a voice say from behind you.

You screamed, and pulled out your gun, pointing it toward the back seat. Gabriel was there. You cursed at him and put the gun away. You bit your lip when you noticed that his cheek, the one you slapped, was bright red. You thought you’d been a bit harsh.

“Don’t apologize. I deserved it,” Gabriel said, knowing your look, “I’m sorry Y/N. I screwed up bad.I love you. Only you. Nobody else.”

You could see the honesty in his eyes. He was serious, which was a rarity for the angel.

“Okay, fine. I’ll forgive you. But if I ever catch you doing something like that again, we’re done,” you warned.

Gabriel leaned forward, kissing you passionately.

You knew that forgiving him was the right thing.