Dean Ambrose (For WWE_Harley)

You were a female wrestler.

You were a total badass.

And in the audience’s opinion, absolutely fucking crazy.

Little did people know that you were actually sweet and gentle outside of the ring.

Of course, a lot of people compared you to Dean Ambrose.

You had never met the guy, but when you did, you felt it was love at first sight.

He had even complimented you with a wink and smile.

“Glad to finally meet my crazy future wife.”

You two exchanged numbers and kept in contact.

You were falling for Dean.

And you thought he felt the same.

But you guess you were wrong.

When confronted about a possible relationship by the paparazzi, Dean had told them that he had no idea who you were and wasn’t into you at all.

That hurt.

And then he tried to text you like nothing happened.

You just ignored him.

He texted you day after day, but you just deleted the messages without reading them.

Tonight was your first fight in a month.

Needless to say, you were excited and ready to go.

You were doing a few jabs while waiting to be announced.

When your cue came, you jumped onto the stage and everyone cheered.

You were given your signature whip.

“It’s time to,” you paused the famous catchphrase to snap your whip, “Whip my opponent into shape!”

Everyone went crazy and you tossed you whip to your manager, who easily caught it.

All of a sudden, Dean came out and everyone went silent.

You gave your manager a confused look, but he was wearing a mischievous smile.

Dean was holding a mic and looking at you.

“Hey, Y/N, I understand you’re really insulted that I lied,” he began in his stage voice, “So why don’t you just hit me and get it all out?”

He grinned and held his arms up in a surrender pose.

You just crossed your arms and rolled your eyes.

“I would prefer if you hit me, but oh well,” he said, turning to the audience, “Here’s the thing guys, this pretty little animal is someone I do know and someone who i hold close. And honestly, I don’t know why i lied. I guess i thought it would be easier than admitting i have feelings for her. But I’m about to do the craziest thing ever and ask her out. What do you say, Y/N?” Dean asked.

The audience cheered for you to say yes.

“I guess I’m going to do something crazier than you. I’m going to say yes,” you responded.

Dean dropped the mic and kissed you roughly.

The Crazy Couple.