Isaac Lahey (Healing Touch)

You had a dog. The dog was your last present from your family before you moved to Beacon Hills from England to study abroad. He was a small papillon, a french dog. His name was Colt. You loved him because he cuddled with you and cheered you up when you were upset. He was very playful and easily excited. You had come home from high school one day to find Colt shivering. It looked as if he was really sick. Colt began throwing up and you immediately wrapped him in a blanket. You took him to the vet quickly.

Dr. Deaton was often around your school, so he was familiar with you.

“Y/N, is everything okay?” he asked, when you walked in.

You held up Colt.

“Something's wrong with Colt. He was shivering and throwing up when i got home,” you told him.

“Well, i’ll check him out,” Deaton assured you, taking Colt from your arms and leading you back to the examination room.

You noticed a tall, cute boy following you as well.

“I'm sorry, did i interrupt something?” you asked, feeling rude.

“No, Isaac works here from time to time,” Deaton said, examining Colt.

“I’m Isaac,” the boy said, shyly.

You found him adorable.

“Y/N,” you smiled.

You looked back at Deaton.

“Colt is okay, he’s just got a little stomach bug. I don’t have the medicine on me, so i have to run to the store,” Deaton told you, “Stay here and i’ll be back as soon as possible.”

“Thank you so much, Deaton,” you said.

Deaton left and you could hear Colt whimpering.

“Colt,” you said softly, rubbing his stomach to try and comfort him.

Isaac stepped next to you and put his hand on Colt’s stomach, too. You watched as black veins ran up his arm. You gasped and took a step back. You heard Colt stop whimpering and he looked slightly better.

“What are you and what did you do?” you asked.

“I’m a werewolf. And i just took away some of Colt’s pain,” Isaac said to you.

Isaac shifted into a werewolf in front of you, but he quickly looked away. You took a step towards him and put a hand to his face to make him look at you.

“Thank you,” you whispered.

Isaac shifted back and you could see that he had tears in his eyes. He was sensitive. That made you swoon. You wiped his tears and gave him a comforting smile.

“I know i just met you, but i like you, Y/N,” Isaac said, putting his hands on your shoulders.

He pulled you into a hug and you hugged him back.

“I like you, too, Isaac,” you replied.

“So do you maybe want to go on a date with me tonight?” Isaac questioned, blushing small.

You nodded and gave him your number. Deaton returned and gave Colt a bit of the medicine immediately. He gave you the rest to take home.

“Thank you so much for your help,” you said, gratefully “How much do i owe you?”

“This one’s on the house,” Deaton winked.

You went to pick up Colt to carry him back home, but Isaac picked him up instead.

“Let me help you,” he smiled.

“Thanks,” you said.

You both slowly walked back to your place and you looked at Isaac. If there were such things as werewolves, maybe there was such a thing as Fate.