Sam Winchester (Heartbreak Pt. 1)

You were at home waiting for you boyfriend Sam to get back. Sam had called you over two hours ago to tell you that he had finished a hunt. You were excited for him to come home. He had been gone a week. You had prepared dinner and was waiting in the living room. You did this everytime he came home from a hunt.

“Sam should have been home by now,” you muttered to yourself.

You called him to see if everything was alright.

“Hello?” you heard before a laugh.

It was Sam’s laugh. There was music in the background.

“Hey, Sammy. It’s Y/N. I was just calling to check in,” you said.

“Oh, hey, Y/N. I’m just at the bar grabbing a quick drink with Dean,” Sam answered.

“Hey, Y/N!” you heard Dean yell.

You chuckled.

“Okay. You two be safe,” you said.

“Will do,” Sam said.

“I love-,” you began, but you were cut off by Sam hanging up on you.

You blew out the candles you had lit for your dinner and you put the food in the fridge. you sighed and changed into normal clothes. You figured that when Sam came back, you’d go for a jog while he settled in.

You laid on the couch and waited for Sam’s return. You must have fallen asleep because you woke up to the door opening. Sam was walking in. He was tipsy and stumbling.

You glanced at the clock and you noticed that it had been three hours since you spoke to him. You could smell the alcohol from him. You hated when he came home drunk. He always scared you by becoming angry easily. You sighed and walked over to help him inside.

Sam shook you off and tried to walk inside himself.

“Sam, you’re drunk. Let me help you,” you said.

“No, Y/N. I can do it myself,” Sam snapped.

“You promised you wouldn’t get drunk anymore,” you whispered.

He had heard you.

“Well, i’m sorry if i want to have fun once in a while. I’m sorry that you’re so boring. I’m sorry that you’re holding me back,” Sam spat.

His words cut you like a blade. Your eyes began to water.

“You’re drunk,” you repeated, “You don’t mean that.”

“But i do,” he insisted, “You’re so pathetic and clingy. I hate having to pretend i love you.”

Your heart broke and tears slipped down your face. You kept your head up and went to the bedroom you both shared. Your packed your stuff in a suitcase and walked past Sam to the door. You didn’t want to stay where you weren’t wanted.

“So you’re just going to leave?” Sam chuckled darkly, “So typical. Run from your problems.”

Sam grabbed your wrist, yanking you backwards harshly. You fell and hit your head on the corner of the table. You watched Sam suddenly sober up when he realized what he had done. You put your hand to your head and saw that you were bleeding a little bit. You stood quickly and walked out the door with your suitcase.

“Y/N!” Sam yelled after you, “I am so sorry! Please don’t leave!”

You watched him follow you out the door. You broke into a run and got into your car. Sam was at your window in an instant, banging on it and begging you not to leave. You ignored him and quickly pulled out, driving away immediately. You were crying immediately. But the pain of your broken heart blocked out the pain in your head.

You never thought Sam would hurt you.

You had been wrong.