Scott McCall (Werewolf Couple)

You managed to save up some money get a car. You were so excited to finally have one of your own. You came home from school one day to find it missing

You groaned thinking someone had stolen it and you were annoyed. You wanted to go see your boyfriend, Scott.

"Alright, walking then," you told yourself.

You texted Scott that you might be a little late.

You had quite a few miles to walk and your legs were getting sore, but there was nothing you could do. You turned a sharp corner, almost running into someone. You halted immediately.

"I’m so sorry," you stuttered out.

"That’s okay, Y/N," a woman said.

You squinted your eyes, trying to figure out who it was and why they knew your name when 5 sharp things punctured your back, picking you up and throwing you. You knew you were losing a lot of blood and your eyes started to droop shut. You were tired, but trying with all your might to stay awake.

"Tell Scott, I love him," you whispered before you passed out.

You awoke with a start, flailing around in fear.

"Y/N, Y/N, calm down! I’m right here!" Scott jumped to your side, trying to calm you down.

Then you looked around, realizing where you were. You were in Deaton’s office, and Scott had tear marks on his face.

"You were out for quite a while," Deaton’s soothing voice came in from behind you, "Glad you're alive!"

“What happened?” you asked, scared out of your mind.

"Aiden almost killed you," Scott said calmly, almost like it was normal.

"Aiden? The straight one of the hot twins?" you asked, confused.

Scott gave you a glare.

“If you say so,” he said.

"Why?" you asked, getting angry that someone you didn’t even know tried to kill you.

"Well, Y/N, there’s something I need to tell you…," Scott started, sounding nervous.

"What?" you asked suspiciously.

"He’s a werewolf. And yes, I know they’re not supposed to exist and everything but they do. And I’m one of them, too" he flashed his Alpha eyes at you, the bright red making you slightly freak out, "Only I’m good. I’ve never killed anybody. I mean I’ve tried to when I first got turned, but never mind.”

“That’s not the point. You lost a lot of blood, Y/N,” Deaton spoke up, “You would have died. But Scott gave you the bite.”

You looked at him confused, unable to process everything.

"Okay," you started, "So you’re a werewolf, and so is Aiden."

“And Ethan, and Derek and Isaac,” Scott added.

“So… is the bite what i think it is?” you asked, taking a shaky breath.

“Yes, Y/N. You’re going to be a werewolf,” Scott said.

Tears fell but you quickly wiped them, not wanting to make your boyfriend feel bad. He did it to save your life. and you owed him

“I guess being a werewolf will be better than being dead,” you said, giving him a smile, “Thank you for saving me.”

He gave you a kiss.

“Now we can be an amazing werewolf couple,” he chuckled.

You gave him another kiss, liking the idea.