Peter Pan [Once Upon A Time] (For JHysler)

You had visited Neverland many times. Peter Pan was a close friend and he returned frequently to take you.

You loved it. And you loved Peter.

But every time you saw him, you had a bad feeling. You just wrote it off as nerves.

But you were currently walking through the woods, exploring.

You bumped into a little boy you didn’t recognize.

“Hello,” you said kindly.

“You have to get away from Peter, Jordan,” the boy said, taking you off guard.

“Excuse me, what?” you asked.

“My name is Henry and Peter isn’t who you think he is. He is evil. And you have to get away from him before he hurts you like he hurt me,” Henry said.

“What are you talking about? Peter couldn’t hurt anyone,” you responded.

But it was too late. Henry had disappeared.

You heard footsteps behind you and looked to see one of the lost boys.

“Wait. Please. Tell me the truth,” you begged.

The lost boy hesitated before telling you everything.

Peter was a man who had abandoned his son for youth. He killed his great- grandson, Henry, to stay alive. Henry was the ghost you had seen.

But that wasn’t all.

He had gotten lonely, so he had lured the lost boys with a flute song. And he never let them leave.

Everything you knew was a lie and you didn’t know how to respond to it.

You didn’t understand how you could have been so blind for so long. Maybe you had just let your feelings for Peter get in the way.

You were scared and hurt.

You marched out of the woods and straight to Peter.

He smiled up at you.

“Hello, Malcolm,” you seethed, using his real name.

The shock on his face said it all.

“Take me home,” you demanded.

“Jordan, please let me explain,” he begged, standing.

“You’re a monster,” you growled, “I want to go now.”

“I’ll bring Henry back. I’ll take the lost boys home. I’ll change it all back. Anything. Just please don’t leave me. I love you,” he pleaded on his knees.

You knelt down in front of him, and put your hands on his face.

“I love you too, Malcolm,” you whispered.

You watched as Neverland was consumed in red and all shadows were cast out.

You watched from a distance as a living Henry reunited with his family.

You looked at Peter with a smile.

“I only have a little time left. But I want to spend it in your world, growing up,” he said.

“Then let’s go.”