Fred Weasley (Prank)

You lowered your eyes at the sight of Fred Weasley in the study hall.

You remembered when you told him that you liked him, as more than a friend. And how did he respond? He laughed in your face, breaking your heart. Then he walked off like nothing happened. You haven’t spoken to him since.

You watched him leave with his twin, George. You waited ten minutes and then continued your work. When you finished, you handed your notebook to Professor McGonagall before walking out.

As your foot stepped into the corridor, two fireworks were set off and flew at you. You shrieked when you spotted them. They hit you, only ripping off your clothes.

Everyone came out to see what had happened, but only saw you standing in your black bra and panties. You tried to cover yourself with your hands. The Weasley twins stepped out of their hiding spots, laughing their heads off. Everyone followed their lead.

“The prank was made for someone else, but this is way better,” Fred spoke.

Tears threatened to fall, but Hermione came to your rescue, placing her cloak on you. McGonagall went to talk to the boys as Hermione guided you back to your dorm.

Later that night, you entered the common room.

“Finally found some clothes?”

“Black underwear again?”

“You know there are supposed to be clothes under there, right?”

“Was that a tattoo I spotted?”

You rushed into the hallway to avoid all the rude comments. You tried your best not to cry. You didn’t want to seem weak.

After a month of constant harassment, you were done.

In tears, you wrote a letter to your mom:

Mum,

I really want to go home.

Hogwarts is a great school, but the students are cruel. I know you taught me to be strong and not let anyone get to me, but I’ve been trying for a month and I’m too tired.

I now hate it here and no longer feel safe. The students are constantly rude and have recently started to physically harass me.

Please come take me home. Please.

Love,

Y/N

You gave the letter to your owl and watched him fly off. What you didn’t notice was your owl drop the letter, coincidently dropping it on fred’s head. He read it and quickly went to find you.

You remained in the owl tower for a while. You were about to leave when Fred found you. You rolled your eyes and tried to walk past him, but he grabbed your wrist.

“Please don’t leave Hogwarts,” he asked.

“How did you know that?” you asked.

He handed you your letter.

“Your owl dropped it,” he told you.

“I don’t want to be somewhere that i get hurt,” you said.

“I didn’t know it was that bad,” he responded, “I am so sorry.”

“It’s whatever, Fred,” you sighed.

He surprised you by pressing a quick, but firm kiss to your lips.

“I will take care of you. Just please stay,” he said.

You looked at him wearily.

“Please,” he begged.

“Fine. I’ll stay.”