Kol Mikaelson (Alive)

You were sitting at a booth at the grill.

You had lost your older brother Jeremy recently and you didn’t know how to handle it.

Your older sister Elena had become an emotionless bitch hellbent on revenge. she even burned down your house, forcing you both to stay at the Salvatore boarding house.

You had bruises from when you tried to stop her from leaving. She had merely picked you up and threw you into the stair bannister, causing you to crash into the wall and then fall down the stairs. She left and you went to a motel. You hadn’t seen her since.

Your thoughts somehow drifted to Kol Mikaelson. You had met him once, but felt an instant connection. One night you two had been talking in your kitchen when your brother came in and killed him.

You didn’t know why, but you missed him too.

Suddenly, someone sat next to you. You looked over to see Kol, alive.

“Kol!” you exclaimed.

“In the flesh, love,” he said.

You hugged him and he chuckled, hugging back.

He pulled you to lean your head on his shoulder and wrapped his arms around your waist.

“How?” you asked.

“The veil had been broken,” he explained.

“Is Jeremy…?” you asked, trailing off.

“Alive? Yes. He is reuniting with your sister,” he said.

You rolled your eyes as he mentioned Elena.

“I know what she did to you, but she is your sister. If it helps, she turned her emotions back on,” Kol sighed.

You nodded, “I know.”

You looked up at Kol and he looked down at you.

Your lips smashed together and you were soon kissing each other passionately.

You heard plates fall and break and you both separated to see Matt with his jaw wide open.

“Your sister is going to kill you,” he told me.

“She’s going to have to go through me,” Kol said.

Matt walked off quickly.

“Do you not remember what happened last time?” you asked Kol.

Kol kissed the top of your forehead.

“Maybe your brother won’t kill me again.”