Stiles Stilinski (New Girl)

You were new to Beacon Hills. You moved around a lot because of your secret. You were an Omega werewolf. You used to have a pack that consisted of your family. Your father had been the alpha. But hunters had killed your family. Your father, your mother, and your three older brothers. You were constantly moving because you knew the dangers of being an omega. Omegas were always a priority hunt because they were easy. The only reason that you didn’t join a new pack is because you were still haunted by your family. You felt like you would be betraying them by joining a new pack.

You were currently looking for the main office to your new high school. You were a bit lost and didn’t know which office was which. A boy bumped into you, causing you to stagger a little. You quickly sidestepped passed him and finally found the main office. You got your schedule and locker number. When you exited the building, the boy was waiting for you. You ignore him and made your way to your locker. He followed you.

You shot him a look and opened your new locker, preparing your books for the day. When you closed the locker, the boy was gone. You went into your first period and sat in the back. You didn’t want to be noticed. The boy sat next to you and gave you a cheesy smile.

“I don’t want to impress you or anything, but i’m Batman,” he said.

“I’m more of a Marvel girl,” you replied.

“Okay, you got me,” he said, “My real name is Stiles Stilinski.”

“Y/N Y/L/N,” you replied.

“You’re obviously new. What brings you to Beacon Hills?” Stiles asked.

“Change of scenery,” you lied.

He scribbled something on a crumpled piece of paper and slid it to you.

“I know you’re a werewolf,” it read.

You looked at him and gripped your pen tight. Just in case you had to defend yourself.

“And? You are what?” you replied.

“Human. My friend Scott is a werewolf. He’s an alpha. Are you looking for a pack?” he asked.

You just gave him a questioning look.

“You are extremely pretty,” Stiles told you.

“So your friend Scott. When can i meet him. It’s best to talk to the alpha personally,” you said quickly.

You thought Stiles was sweet. You also found him cute. But you couldn’t risk getting close to anyone. You were scared that he’d get hurt. That was a drawback to being a werewolf. Sometimes, you couldn’t trust yourself.

“Um, after class,” he responded., “We can meet on the lacrosse field.”

You nodded and gave him a weak smile.

Like he said, Stiles led you to the field as soon as the bell rang. Another boy was there and he looked you up and down. He received an elbow to the ribs by Stiles and a threatening glare. You didn’t understand why, so you chose to ignore it.

“I’m Y/N,” you said.

“Scott. Stiles said you wanted to join my pack,” Scott said.

“If possible,” you told him.

“Tell me about yourself,” Scott prodded.

The three of you sat on the bleachers.

“I was born a werewolf. Third generation. I had three older brothers and my dad was the alpha. Everything was good. But then hunters came and killed my whole family. Been an omega ever since,” you said.

“Have you ever…,” Stiles trailed off.

You let your eyes flashed to show a slight golden color.

“Killed? No,” you said, “I’m very good at control. And, i have a slight talent.”

“What’s that?” Scott asked, curiosity shining in his eyes.

“I can control emotions,” you answered.

“I don’t see anything wrong with you,” Scott said, extending his hand, “Welcome to the pack.”

You hesitated to take it. But there was a warm feeling inside you and you felt like this was an opportunity to become a part of a new family. To not be alone anymore. You shook Scott’s hand.

“Thank you,” you whispered.

“Tonight, there’s going to be a bit of a ‘pack meeting’. Stiles will take you,” Scott said, rushing off the field.

You looked at Stiles, who had been staring at you for a while now.

“You’ve been alone all this time?” he asked, incredulously.

“Yeah, i have,” you said, “But i don’t feel alone anymore.”

Stiles took your hand in his.

“You’re not,” he said, softly.

He leaned in and gave you a sweet peck on the lips.

“This usually doesn’t happen,” you said.

It really didn’t. It was unusual for you. You barely knew him, yet you had kissed him.

“Hey, you know what they say,” Stiles grinned, “What’s meant to be will work out perfectly.”

You smiled and looked to the sky. If you’re family were here, you knew that they’d be happy for you. Because you were finally ready to be happy yourself.