Samandriel (Thinking)

You drop your backpack down on the floor as you enter your house, rubbing your aching shoulders which were now free from the heavy weight. It had been the typical school day in the repetitive classes that bored you so much. But who could blame you? After the demons had been sealed away in hell forever, almost all Hunters found themselves lost, unable to return to normal lives.

Your parents had insisted that you go back to school and you had readily agreed, on the condition that you would be able to stay with the friends you had made over the past few years.

The missions still brought you smiles as you remembered Dean and Sam’s bickering personalities, along with Castiel’s quiet one. Kevin had been a relief since he was your age and you could communicate easily with him.

And then there was Samandriel. Oh yes, Samandriel. You had first met him at the restaurant where he worked, disguised as a human. You had to admit, for an angel, he was quite adorable, blushing whenever he saw you and leaving you little presents everywhere in the house you shared with him and the gang.

"Y/N, is that you?" Dean asked.

“Yeah, it’s me,” you called back.

"Cas, Sammy, and I gotta go out for a sec to get some stuff from the bunker," he told you.

“That’s cool. I have homework,” you shrugged.

"Come on, we all know your genius brain is too good for school. You should quit,” he suggested.

You shook your head while chuckling,

“No Dean. You know the rules. No school, no you guys. I’d much rather put up with school than not be able to hang out with you all.”

“That’s my girl,” Dean patted your head, ginning.

Sam stumbled up from the basement stairs.

“Are we ready to go?” he asked.

Dean nodded. They left, with Cas attempting to drive.

Samandriel walked up behind you and you looked at him. You understood now. It was a way of getting you and Samandriel to be alone together. You decided to watch a movie.

The two of you settled back, your legs across his and your head leaned against his shoulder. His warm hand rests on your shoulder as he looks down at you affectionately.

That’s all he did for the whole movie. He seemed to constantly be thinking. At the end of the movie you turned to him.

"What were you thinking about?" you asked.

“You. And me. Us,” he said, kissing your forehead.

"What about us?" You wrap your arms around him, snuggling closer.

"How I want everything to remain perfect, as it is now. How utterly and deeply in love with you I am. How I never want to let you go. I was thinking of things like that,” he listed.

“That’s so cheesy!” you teased.

“But I meant it when I said I won’t let you go, Y/N,” Samandriel smiled, holding you tighter

And at that moment everything was perfect. You had your boys, your angel, and there was nothing that mattered more.

Fandom Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें