Natasha Romanov (Daughter Part 2)

You were all in the back of a truck, being driven to the leader.

Steve had been knocked out. Bruce had been given a shot to keep him loopy. Tony’s suit had been taken. Clint’s leg was broken and they had taken his quiver and bow. They had broken your mother’s arm and stripped her of all her weapons.

You sat back quietly. You were forming a plan in your head. However, the soldier next to you kept being handsy. He suddenly forced his lips onto yours and you bit his lip. He yelped and  pulled away, allowing you to head butt him in the face. He dropped and you kicked him in the face, knocking him out. You were tased by another soldier and you sat back down.

All of you were suddenly removed from the car. They forced you to kneel in front of a stage. You struggled to stand, but every time, a soldier pushed you back down.

A man stepped onto stage. He was dressed as William Shakespeare.

“What’s this?” he purred, watching you try to stand, only to be knocked down again, “Do you refuse to kneel before me?”

“Kneel,” your mother hissed at you.

“No. I will not,” you said.

“And why not?” the man asked, smirking.

“Why should I kneel to someone who serves no purpose? More importantly, why should I kneel before someone to help them show their dominance over me?” you explained, “You think you're so big and bad, but you're just a coward. It’s going to be so fun having you kneel before me when this is all over.”

The man frowned.

“Bring her to me,” he ordered one of the soldiers.

You were grabbed and brought onto the stage before him.

He held a knife pressed against your throat.

“Let her serve as an example,” he shouted at the Avengers.

Everyone started to scream and shout in protest.

As the man went to slit your throat, you started to laugh.

“What’s so funny?” he growled, yanking your hair.

“This,” you said, kicking him in the shin.

You head butt him as he fell to the ground.

You jumped over the handcuffs so they were in front of you and you wrapped them around his neck, squeezing them tight enough so you knocked him out but didn’t kill him.

A soldier swung his sword at you and you held out your hand cuffs so you had both hands available.

You spin kicked him in the face and grabbed his sword as it fell.

You stabbed him in the stomach.

Another soldier came at you.

He swung at you, but you simply blocked it with your own sword.

You hit it out of his hands and aimed it at his throat.

“You’re going to let the Avengers go. Then, you are letting us go home. Got it?” you growled.

All the soldiers dropped their wand nodded.

“Good,” you smiled.

As the soldiers freed the Avengers, you watched the villain wake up.

He kneeled at your feet.

“Told you so,” you grinned.

Your mother smiled proudly at you.

“Oh, she is definitely an Avenger.”