Dean Winchester (Break Pt. 1)

You and Dean were hunters. You had fallen for each other during a hunt. He thought you were just a pretty face until you took out a coven of vampires all by yourself. He fell for your personality and you fell for his. As hunters, you tried to hold off on pursuing a relationship for as long as possible.

But a year later and here you were, living together. You both switched off on hunts. Dean knew how hard it was for you to open up and let him in. He promised to never hurt you. You would never hurt him either.

A week had passed since your one year anniversary and Dean had been acting off. He had been coming home later and later. You were worried. You knew Dean used to be a bit of a manwhore, but he had promised you. You didn’t know what to do. But you took a deep breath and decided to trust in Dean’s promise.

Tonight, Dean had told you that he would be home in the morning. He was supposedly going on a hunt with Sam. You had gone to kiss him goodbye, but he had dodged it and left. You knew something was wrong.

You hated to have a lack of faith in Dean, but you were a hunter. All you were supposed to rely on were your instincts. And right now, your instincts were telling you that something was wrong. You carefully went through his drawers and found a black lace bra that wasn’t yours. It was too big. You also found a whole pack of condoms. You and Dean didn’t use condoms. You brought the evidence to the table. You stared at the box for a while before opening it. Only 2 condoms were left. Your heart broke.

You went into Dean’s sock drawer because that’s where he usually hid all his extra important things. You found a picture of a blonde sitting on his lap and he was kissing her. She was shirtless and wearing the exact same bra that you had found. You were crying by now. You never cried. That’s how hurt you were.

You packed a duffle for when Dean came home from his hunt. You wanted to confront him, dump him, and then leave. Then you started to wonder if Dean was even on a hunt. He could be lying and hooking up with that whore.

You called Sam.

“Hey, Y/N,” Sam said, picking up the phone.

“Hey, Sam. I have a question for you,” you said.

“Okay,” he said.

“Is Dean really on a hunt with you or is he with the other girl?” you asked.

You were biting your lip to keep from crying more.

“Dean isn’t here,” Sam sighed, “Look, Y/N, I’m really sorry.”

“So am i,” you sobbed, hanging up.

Your heart was crushed and you felt humiliated. You felt dirty and used. You began to question everything.

You got angry and smashed all the pictures you had of you two together. You left everything the way it was. You left a note on the table next to the picture that made you sick to your stomach.

“Dean,

Hope it was worth it. Hope you know what you’ve done. Who am i kidding? You’re Dean Winchester. You don’t care. This is what you always do. Hope you have a good life.

Bye,

Y/N,” it read.

You grabbed your duffle and got into your car. You took off quickly. You were angry, hurt, confused, and heartbroken. You had nowhere to go and no one to turn to.

There was only one thing you could do.

Hunt.