11th Doctor (Remember me?)

You were running late to school, so you were rushing through the streets. There was a crowd of people flooding the sidewalk. You were headed in the opposite direction as the crowd, so it only made it harder to move.

You bumped into someone and fell on your butt. You looked up to see a handsome man. He was tall with shaggy hair. He looked down at you with a knowing smile. You were confused, so you just stood back up.

"Sorry," you said, trying to walk away.

The man stopped you and shook your hand.

"I'm the Doctor," he said, "You should know that because we're going to be meeting again very soon."

"Y/N," You said, in shock, "And okay."

He disappeared into the crowd and you shook off your strange meeting. You ran to school and made it into your class just before the late bell rang.

Your teacher was apparently absent, so there was a substitute. He had his back turned to you as he wrote on the chalkboard.

You took your seat in the back of the class and pulled out your books. When you looked up again, the man you had met this morning was standing here with a grin on his face.

"I'm your substitute. My name is the Doctor," he spoke.

"Doctor Who?" The student next to you asked.

"I love it when people ask that," the Doctor clapped.

You found yourself amused at the man's antics. He was rushing around the classroom, jumping up and down, rushing out his sentences, and very loud.

Soon, the class bell rang and you packed your books away. You were sad to go to your next class, but you felt that it wouldn't be the last time you saw the Doctor.

As you were walking out the door, the Doctor stopped you for the second time.

"After school, meet me in the yard behind the building," he told you.

You nodded and rushed off to your next class.

The rest of the day passed by in a blur. The Doctor seemed to be everywhere you looked. He was outside in the hallway whenever you looked out the door. He was outside the window whenever you dozed off. In one class, he was sitting inside before the bell rang.

You were anxious to meet him after school. You wanted to know why he was showing up everywhere and why you. The dismissal bell rang and you practically ran to the yard.

You were alone until you heard a strange noise. You looked around and in front of your face, something started appearing. You held in a startled gasp as an outdated blue police box appeared and The Doctor popped out of it.

"Hello again Y/N," He smiled.

You were unable to make out any words for a few seconds.

"Who are you?" You asked.

"I'm the Doctor. Remember?" He said.

"Yeah. This morning and all throughout today," you nodded.

"No. We have met before. We met last year," he insisted.

You looked at him. His eyes did seem familiar. And his voice did, too.

"New Years," you remembered.

"You were alone and crying. I cheered you up and kissed you at midnight," he continued.

"And then you disappeared," you finished.

"To arrange some things. I want you to do something for me," he said.

"And what's that?" You asked, curiously.

He grabbed your hand and pulled you inside the police box. You were shocked about the way it looked on the inside, but you quickly adjusted.

"This is the TARDIS," he explained, "It travels in time and space."

"This is... amazing," you smiled.

"It gets bored just being with me all the time and useless," he said, holding your face in his hands, "Come on adventures with us."

You nodded excitedly, without any hesitation.

The Doctor pecked your lips quickly and started pushing buttons and switching levers.

You watched in admiration.

You couldn't wait to get to know this madman with a box.