Dean Winchester (Savior)

You and the Winchesters were close friends. Sam had met you when you were touring around Stanford hoping to be normal. Of course, paranormal things started at the school, so you left. You got back into hunting and had run into the Winchesters. You guys became hunting partners.

You had been on a another hunt with the Winchesters when they convinced you play bait. You fought against it, but Dean promised he would protect you.

You had a thing for Dean, but knew he didn't feel the same. He would constantly flirt with girls in front of you and sometimes asked for you to call up old friends and hook him up.

He treated you like a child and sometimes refused to let you go hunting.

You wished this had been one of those times.

You had been searching an abandoned old house because it was supposedly haunted. Only females who explored the house got kidnapped, and seeing how you were the only female, Dean thought you had to go in. Sam had been against it, but soon gave in.

You had heard a thundering noise and turned to face a ghost of a man with only half a face. You had screamed, but was soon met with darkness.

You had just woken up to find yourself trapped in a box. There was a peephole, so you sucked up enough courage to look out of it. There was a medical table and you could see the ghost sharpening and cleaning tools.

You noticed two of the missing girls' bodies on the floor. It looked like he had tortured them. You listened closely and hear the latest missing girl sobbing in the box next to you.

You had to find a way out. The Winchesters couldn't help you, so you had to help yourself. You listened closely to the crazy ghost's murmuring.

"I have to find her. One of these girl's knows where she is. They took her. They took my daughter," he repeated over and over.

You knocked on the box to get his attention. He came over to you and opened the lid.

"What?" He growled.

"I know where your daughter is," you lied.

He picked you up roughly by your hair and yanked you out of the box. You were thrown on the floor.

"Where is she?" He yelled, "Where is she?"

You instantly reached for the iron knife hidden in waistline and stood.

"Come at me," you said.

He lunged and you stabbed. He kept vanishing and reappearing. You were getting tired. The knife had just been knocked out of your hand when the ghost was shot with rock salt.

You turned to see the Winchesters entering.

"She's in there," you said, referring to the missing girl and pointing to the box.

Sam went to let her out while Dean came over to you.

"Thank God you're okay," he said hugging you.

He buried his face in the crook of your neck.

"I thought i lost you," he added.

You noticed Sam had left with the girl and you looked at Dean as he pulled away.

"Yeah, well, i'm not leaving that easily," you smiled.

"Good because i love you," Dean blurted out.

"What?" You asked shocked.

"I love you, but i get it if you don't like me," Dean said, starting to ramble.

You cut him off with a quick kiss on the lips. Dean looked at you, shocked.

"I love you too," you said.

"Good because it'd be really awkward if you didn't," he chuckled.

"Idiot," you said, rolling your eyes.

"But i'm your idiot," he joked.

"Let's get out of here," you said.

"Couldn't agree more," he winked.

You laughed as you and Dean walked back to the Impala.

You were cheering on the inside because you finally felt normal.