Loki (Dishonest)

You and Loki had been dating for a year already. Thor constantly reminded you how much you changed him. And you liked that. It made you feel special to know that the bad boy was only good for you.

You were alone for the day because Loki was going home to see his brother and parents.

You stepped outside to see your boyfriend and his brother flying down from the sky. You were in shock. First off, you didn’t know they were gods. Second, Thor looked pissed.

You didn’t know they were gods, so to see them flying scared the life out of you. You were frozen in place with a horrified look on your face.

“What the hell was that?” you gasped.

“Dear, i can explain,” Loki said quickly.

“I’m waiting,” you said.

“Did you not tell Y/N who you really were?” Thor asked.

“Who are you really?” You asked.

“I am the real god Loki. Not just someone who shares his name,” Loki sighed, “And that is the same for my brother, Thor.”

You were in shock. You were shaking and you sat down on your steps.

“Y/N, are you okay?” Loki asked.

“No. N, i’m not,” you said, “My boyfriend is a god.”

“Tell her the other thing, Loki,” Thor said, nudging him.

“I… I did something bad,” Loki said, his face falling.

You were even more scared than before.

“What did you do?” you asked.

“I cheated. I had coitus with Sigyn when i was in Asgard,” Loki admitted.

That  was the last straw.

You ran upstairs and locked yourself in the bedroom you both used to share. You were sobbing harshly and your heart was shattered.

Loki stepped into the room and he tried to hold you. You pushed him away angrily.

“I am so sorry, Y/N,” he said.

“What were you thinking?” you asked, “Was i not good enough? Is it because i’m human?”

“No! Not at all. I love you, Y/N,” Loki assured you.

“How can you say you love me when you hurt me?” You asked.

“It was a mistake. She manipulated me. And i wish i could take it back. More than anything. but i love you. And i know you love me too,” he said.

“I do. But now i can’t trust you or forgive you,” you said.

“You can. Because i’m never leaving your side. If i go to Asgard, you will come with me. And i will be with you forever,” he said.

“Loki, no,” you said, shaking your head.

He lifted your face, so you were looking each other in the eyes.

“Y/N, i love you with all of y heart. You showed me the beauty in humanity and restored my good nature. You showed me how fragile life is and how it should be spent with those you love. I love you and i want you in my life forever. And i will do anything to keep you in it,” he said.

“Loki, you can’t just hurt me and get away with it,” you explained.

“I hurt you and i promise to make it up to you,” he said.

“I don’t know, Loki,” you sighed, honestly.

“Please, Y/N,” he begged, with pain in his eyes.

“On one condition,” you said.

“Anything,” he said, his eyes sparkling.

“You never fly in the house,” you said.

“How did you find out?” he asked.

“I always wondered how fingerprints and handprints got up there, but it makes so much sense now,” you responded.

“I promise to never fly in the house again,” he swore.

“I love you, Loki,” you smiled.

“I love you, too,Y/N,” he said.

You both kissed and you knew he would never hurt you again.