Damon Salvatore (Torture)

You were being dragged by your preppy twin, Caroline. You two were supposed to be identical, yet you looked nothing alike. And your personalities were way different.

Caroline was all sunshine and rainbows. But you were all darkness and rain.

But you were both vampires and your mother had accepted you both with disgust and then love.

Today, your sister was dragging you to meet the Salvatores. Once you got to the house, she rushed her words to do introductions.

“Stefan and Damon, this is my twin, Y/N,” she rushed.

“What’s up?” you waved.

“Twin, huh?” Damon smirked, “I like her better.”

Your sister scoffed and rolled her eyes.

“Whatever,” she said.

“Nice to meet you, Y/N,” Stefan said.

“Same,” you replied.

“You and me, yeah we’ll get along great,” Damon said.

“If you say so,” you shrugged.

“Oh I do,” he assured you.

“I’m gonna head home now. Said I would help my mom with dinner,” you said, walking out.

Damon followed behind you.

“I’ll make sure you get there safely, Y/N,” he said.

You rolled your eyes, but gasped as he was shot down with something.

You ran to his side to try and pull out one of the many arrows he had been shot with, but it burned you.

“Vervain,” you hissed.

You felt arrows shoot into your own back and felt them burn as you were hit with darkness. When you came to, you were strapped to a chair and Damon was hanging from the ceiling.

You struggle and tried to get out of your binds, but you were hit by sunlight. You screamed and writhed in pain. Damon kicked your chair, so you would be moved into the shade.

“Isn’t that nice,” your father said, walking in.

“Daddy?” you asked, shocked.

“Didn’t Caroline tell you, Y/N?” he asked, kneeling next to you, “I hunt monsters like you.”

He moved your face into the sunlight and pulled you back into the shade after a few seconds of torture.

You noticed Damon almost free of his prison and decided to buy him time.

“I told mom to shoot you after the divorce, but that’s illegal,” you spat.

“You have that fire in you,” your dad cooed.

You wanted to wrap your arms around your throat and kill him.

Damon broke free and knocked your dad out. He untied you and put your father in your place. He handed you your daylight ring while putting on his own.

You both stepped out of the torture room and Damon locked your dad in.

“I think your mother would like the honor of killing him,” he said.

“Me too,” you agreed.

“Dinner date?” he asked.

“Sure,” you shrugged.

Nothing starts relationships better than surviving torture together.